20/21 predictor thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Leicester have to win to have a chance of top 4....also got to score a few just in case they need the GD. So boldly but sadly going for a high scoring defeat for us of Leicester 4 Spursy 3........ Kane x 2 & Son.

tho knowing us we will smash them when it's too late to really matter but dumps us in 'your havin a larf cup'

An early prediction as going away for weekend. Mrs 54 and I celebrate or golden wedding tomorrow. Where did all those years go. So the forecast is a wild last ditch effort! Cannot see us winning I’m afraid but with our leaky defence and hopefully a bit of pride to fight it out we lose 4-3. Scorers Kane, Son and Dele.
Will touch base over the weekend. Have a good one!

Leiciester 5 Spurs 1 (Bale free-kick)

My player ratings for the game :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lloris 9 - would have been a cricket score, but for super Hugo.

Aurier 3 - Tanganga should have played, then we wouldn't have conceded the 2 rash penalties
Toby 4 - a couple of good long passes, but constantly got skinned by Vardy who is 2 years older
Dier 3 - the only good thing he did was slipper Vardy as he got sent off.
Reggie 7 - did the work of 2 as Son was playing in front of him. Another great own goal leaving Hugo no chance this time.

Hojbjerg 3 - he finally got the 2 yellows he's deserved all season, before getting sent off. Wouldn't leave the field so misses the 2 season openers.
Gio 4 - was unlucky, got subbed for Winks as soon as Hojbjerg walked.
Dele 8.5 - run himself into the ground after having to play back in midfield with Winks. Shame the hamstring went at the end.

Son 0 - didn't make a single contribution in another away match. Got the hook for Sanchez when Dier walked.
Kane 0 - another Oscar winning performance, don't think the media noticed again that he did nothing for 90 mins. Took his shirt off at the end of the game to throw into the crowd. He didn't get cold though as he had an England shirt on underneath.
Bale 2 - gets a point for getting to the ball before Kane for our only free-kick. Another point for his late free-kick stopping Leciester getting into top 4 on goal difference.

Subs
Sanchez 7 - proved yet again that he should be starting ahead of the other 2 plonkers at the back.
Winks 6 - did OK considering we had 9 men. Even passed the ball forwards a couple of times.
Sissoko 0 - run around a lot for 30 mins after replacing the injured Dele but didn't actually touch the ball

Mason
Didn't actually see the game as the wind kept blowing his hair over his eyes. Still managed to say that his boys were unlucky 5 times and should have won the game. Said he's going to miss his mates when they leave this summer but will find some new ones.

An early prediction as going away for weekend. Mrs 54 and I celebrate or golden wedding tomorrow. Where did all those years go. So the forecast is a wild last ditch effort! Cannot see us winning I’m afraid but with our leaky defence and hopefully a bit of pride to fight it out we lose 4-3. Scorers Kane, Son and Dele.
Will touch base over the weekend. Have a good one!
Congratulations S54 ,to you and Mrs 54,enjoy your weekend mate.