20/21 predictor thread - Leeds United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Leeds United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Need to think about this!!! Being a supporter of our team for 67 years is it any surprise that I have that Spursy feeling and am going backwards when the end is in sight!!! Well done to Gary in going to the top, but this Spursy one here is well up for the challenge! Great fun Walt and thanks for all you do for all of us.

Need to think about this!!! Being a supporter of our team for 67 years is it any surprise that I have that Spursy feeling and am going backwards when the end is in sight!!! Well done to Gary in going to the top, but this Spursy one here is well up for the challenge! Great fun Walt and thanks for all you do for all of us.
Tough at the top 54, is the pressure starting to bite lol!

Shit this is a tough call...my gut tells me we drop points here...

For now I will go with 3-2 Leeds (Son, Bale)

Their last 5 games before their last one against Brighton have been very impressive. beating ManC, drawing with Liverpool and ManUre shows they're not an easy team to turn over, but then every so often lose games they shouldn't, like Brighton.

The last result was harsh, they were worth a draw.

So I think this will be close; they will press high and hard from the go, I can see us scoring breakaway goals.

2-1 Bale, Harry.