20/21 Match thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 9 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some brilliant performances across the park. I loved Winks cynical kick to stop the Leicester break. Bale ooozed class when he came on and apart from the 2 penalties, I thought we restricted Leicester.
It’s such a shame that this Spurs has hardly turned up throughout the entire season as we would have easily made top 4!

Some brilliant performances across the park. I loved Winks cynical kick to stop the Leicester break. Bale ooozed class when he came on and apart from the 2 penalties, I thought we restricted Leicester.
It’s such a shame that this Spurs has hardly turned up throughout the entire season as we would have easily made top 4!
Typical us SS82,turn it on when it doesn't matter.

What do we do ? Be thankful of small mercies or wallow in sorrow.
We finished above the arse, we stopped Leicester getting CL, we qualified for Europe albeit at a lesser level. But it will give kids and fringe more game time.
We enter an exciting new period with a new manager and new signings,with the Kane money plus deadwood.

My biggest disappointment is the Diddies of the Council Park finishing above us, the rest I can take on the chin, because that football, you gotta love it.