20/21 Match thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 10 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PEH is a mid-table player. And because his role is so critical we are now a mid-table team,

That's what I said when we signed him. Because we play such a defensive game he is highlighted and has looked decent in some games but that's alongside sissoko. Anyone would look good compared to him.

What has happened to Sonny and Reg. Sonny seems to be regressing . He is not even a 4 out of 10 most matches. As for Reg he looks a shell of the player who has no confidence and is playing angry. I thought Jose would destroy us but I didn't think he would be this bad. He is playing the players in the wrong systems and also hand cuffing them at the same time.
I know I am in the minority but again for me Hojberg was very poor. It seemed to me that Allan ,James and Gylfi had the freedom of the park to just play through us
Think that maybe Spurs fans over estimated Reguilon early on, simply because he offered more going forward than Ben Davies does. Unlike Davies though, he's not much of a defender, and in recent times he's not been doing an awful lot going forward either. He does give the impression though that he made a decision a while back that he wants to return to Spain, and now just seems to be marking time until the season ends.

Think that maybe Spurs fans over estimated Reguilon early on, simply because he offered more going forward than Ben Davies does. Unlike Davies though, he's not much of a defender, and in recent times he's not been doing an awful lot going forward either. He does give the impression though that he made a decision a while back that he wants to return to Spain, and now just seems to be marking time until the season ends.
Interesting point but I don't think we overestimated him. What we saw in the early part of the season is indicative of what he is capable of. I think he has just succumbed - like almost every other player - to this desperate malaise that has overwhelmed the squad now. I fear you're right about him going back to Spain though.

I get we only receive one point for Kane scoring on the predictor thread. But when he scores more than one, I think we should get 2 points for each extra goal.

I think Walt should go back over each game and change the award of points for Kane goals, he needs something to do now we are only playing one match per week.
You have two hopes of me doing that ,Nick , my old mate .... None and Bob .
I am quite happy not doing anything to do with the predictor league when we haven’t got a game .
Next season , if there is to be a predictor , and I am invited to audit it , I will be happy to conduct any new ideas , good or bad , that the majority of posters deem fit .
Until then , :rockon:. in the nicest way !

Last edited:
You have two hopes of me doing that ,Nick , my old mate .... None and Bob .
I am quite happy not doing anything to do with the predictor league when we haven’t got a game .
Next season , if there is to be a predictor , and I am invited to audit it , I will be happy to conduct any new ideas , good or bad , that the majority of posters deem fit .
Until then , :rockon:. in the nicest way !
Now now Walt do not bite, it doesn't become you, Nick is the angler, puts the bait on the hook!, hey presto successful lol!

You are doing a very good job with your predictor thread.

Back from my trip...SO GLAD I wasn't able to watch! Read through this thread...sounds like same ole same ole...not surprised.

My prediction still seems pretty spot on...we are a mid-table team at best. The table is simply sorting itself out finally.

Back from my trip...SO GLAD I wasn't able to watch! Read through this thread...sounds like same ole same ole...not surprised.

My prediction still seems pretty spot on...we are a mid-table team at best. The table is simply sorting itself out finally.

Wont matter if this f'in super euaropean league goes ahead.....I wont be supporting spurs anymore if they join the breakaway.