2 points dropped | Vital Football

2 points dropped

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
How we never came away with 3 points today I'll never know. Bolton were by far a much poorer team than Blackburn but yet we failed to capitalise on their piss poor performance. Why oh why didn't we stick with the same team that won against Blackburn, Vaughan n Windass up front n the same pressing game as Wednesday n we'd have scored a hatfull. They are a dire team, playing in front of some dire support in a totally dire stadium. 3 points were there for the taking & sadly we didn't take advantage of it. On a side note it was kicking off all over the stadium at full time.... not big n not clever. Good support despite the rip off ticket prices.

Broadly speaking I agree, but Grigg showed again how good a footballer he is .......and Nathan Byrne showed how he couldn’t cross the road.
Kipre and Byrne played well generally but disappointing defending for their goal and straight through Walton on his near post.
Morsy has a good game

Broadly speaking I agree, but Grigg showed again how good a footballer he is .......and Nathan Byrne showed how he couldn’t cross the road.
Kipre and Byrne played well generally but disappointing defending for their goal and straight through Walton on his near post.
Morsy has a good game

Brynes crossing was abysmal every time...thot Morsy went missing most of the time altho that cud b thru the beer goggles....how sh!t are the noblot stewards btw.

Morsy has a good game

Not sure why PC didn't start with the same 11 that tw@ted Blackburn on Wed ( incl Windass on for the fragile NP) along with the high pressing tactics that worked do well on Wednesday. Hopefully some time soon we'll be able to win away from home!!!!