2 New Signings Next Week | Vital Football

2 New Signings Next Week

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
I have heard that there will be 2 new signings next week. One could join as early as Monday. Unfortunately I do not know what positions they are in but I know of a few players we've been linked with.

Its likely they'll join on loan and make permanent in January.

The list is below but who do think United should/will sign.

Luke Freeman - QPR
Daniel Johnson - Preston
Lee Gregory - Millwall
Nahki Wells - Burnley

Really. I'm not a massive fan of Freeman although we do need another striker. having said that two have scored today which is a good result in itself

I have to sit I am a fan of Daniel Johnson and Lucas João but wages for the latter are too much. Plus we'd never hear end of it off porkers if we did sign him

Nixon said Norwood was one coming in I'm happy with that definate upgrade on Evans I've heard numerous names bandied about for the striker but I'm happy to wait and see who comes in. I won't be throwing a wobbly on social media everyday we don't sign anybody anyway

Is Norwood the sitting deep type play maker, a la coutts? im just thinking it would be a shame to be paying out a decent wedge for a player just to see him benched when Coutts is fit, very soon hopefully. If he is Duffys replacement then fare enough, Duffy aint getting any younger.

Striker wise who do 'we' sign. I read in pre-season that he might try and bring Calvert-Lewin back on loan. Everton have made quite a few signings but he was an unused sub yesterday at Wolves so cannot see this one happening. Also noticed Jagielka was sent-off.

Derby could try and get Nakhi Wells from Burnley after losing Vydra. Could we afford to hijack there plans and try and get him ourselves?

The Johnson player isn’t who I thought ,which was Daniel Johnson from Preston it’s Marvin Johnson from Oxford .. What’s thoughts on this lad ⚔️??

Striker wise who do 'we' sign. I read in pre-season that he might try and bring Calvert-Lewin back on loan. Everton have made quite a few signings but he was an unused sub yesterday at Wolves so cannot see this one happening. Also noticed Jagielka was sent-off.

Derby could try and get Nakhi Wells from Burnley after losing Vydra. Could we afford to hijack there plans and try and get him ourselves?
Derby won't have a boat never mind paddles if they don't get up this yr and looking at them last night they are a long way off,but Leeds do look the best I've seen so far this yr by a long way

The Johnson player isn’t who I thought ,which was Daniel Johnson from Preston it’s Marvin Johnson from Oxford .. What’s thoughts on this lad ⚔️??
I had seen on twitter last week that we are linked with Daniel J. I don't know much about the lad at Oxford but we need to stop buying into this market now and look at better players.

Norwood's a deeper midfielder who can do a bit of everything, including scoring goals. Most comparable with Coutts. Passes it well but also good defensively.

Marvin Johnson would be a good LWB for us.

Fuck knows who the striker is. Gallagher I hope. Maybe Solanke could be possible. Or Wickham.

Forget about players who are wanted by their clubs, like Freeman. They generally won't be allowed to leave on loan to buy deals.