2 Legends Lounge for Tranmere Match | Page 2 | Vital Football

2 Legends Lounge for Tranmere Match

It does say in the reply from the club that the tickets are not for resale and anybody using them would be your representative. Does it not?

Well, your maths are a little wonky, since you paid £525 for the Season Ticket (according to your post in the Legends Lounge thread last summer: so the actual amount you 'pay' for each game is just over £22.80), but yes, something around that would make me happy.

I have absolutely no problem with you trying to recoup your ticket cost for a match you can't attend. I would do exactly the same. I have a problem with you trying to charge more than you have effectively paid for those tickets, if you are just intending to pocket the +50% mark-up.

I applaud your efforts to check with the club about whether the buy-back scheme applies to the Legends Lounge, and that it doesn't is not your fault, of course. But here's a thought, if you're so keen on sticking to the £35 'face value', why not gift the £12 you're potentially making, to the club or to Vitals? After all, where the buy-back scheme is in operation, ST holders do not receive the 'face value' of the ticket, the club make extra money from it's re-sale.

Also, I wonder if those who've leapt to your defence have no problem with the unlicensed street vendors, selling scarves and flags, that we've seen outside Wembley and Goodison Park? Is that not a variation of the same idea being employed here?

I said in the post that I couldn’t remember how much I had paid, I knew it was between £500 - 600, and frankly don’t care what I paid, I will have the same two tickets next season regardless. This is my last message on the subject, ‘gifting £12 to The club or Vitals’ - you really have no idea how much I ‘gift’ to the club... and I have no intention of discussing on here. I gifted two tickets for the Utd v Barcelona match the other week to my Accountant - what would they be worth on the ‘open market’? Anyway, as I said earlier you are missing the point, and the person that will be collecting them from me in an hour of so, is very happy to pay £70 and now be able to go to the match, and that was all I wanted - he’s paid the same price that he would if he was able to go to the ticket office and buy them - but of course he can’t as it’s a sell out...? UTI