2,000 Home Fans? | Vital Football

2,000 Home Fans?

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
3,602 official (bullshit figure) crowd and nearly 1,000 Orient fans.

Well done to all you #NAPM's :clap:

Police estimating more than 6,000 on the JD3 March. Well done all. :clap:

Did well with the lap of honour lads... Jesus Christ how embarrassing. Compare and contrast to the passion on the March.

Bear1951 - 6/5/2017 20:11

What does Prem think the crowd was? More than Kieth no doubt. :grins:
I was busy watching and enjoying the match to count the fans,those that attended were a good bunch...

premier 1 - 6/5/2017 21:11

I was busy watching and enjoying the match to count the fans,those that attended were a good bunch...

Enjoying pissing off decent honourable people. Two things you will never be!

What is going on at home doffer for you to be such a vile human being?

Wish I could be asked by the HSE to count the crowd under the guise of Safe access & egress as per Section 4 of the HASAWA. Then we would get the truth and expose their fairy stories for what they are ! But even then with the empirical evidence Prem would still dispute it and act in total opposite!

It is right and fair to question the 3600 declared attendance in the ground yesterday. Having watched about 12 minutes of the game, it is impossible to tell how many were because, as you know, the camera is in the west stand.

It is equally fair to question the estimate of '6000' JD3 marchers. BST has posted a 4 and half minute video on Facebook (to the tune of Land of Hope and Glory ???) that would bring into serious question the estimate of 6000 marchers. If you look at it, there is drone photography at 29 to 54 seconds that would indicate perhaps 1000 - 1500 marchers, imo. Also, it is probably impossible to say how many of those folks are Blackpool fans and how many are from other clubs.
In fairness, it did look as though there were more protesters outside Bloomfield Road.
Perhaps BST could publish its estimate of marchers.

Nice piece on the Vichyists in The Gazette:-

'" Strange end to a strange day "

" The day ended in bizarre circumstances when the players emerged from the tunnel to enjoy a celebratory end-of-season lap of honour, only to discover the vast majority of the home supporters had already left. It seemed depressingly fitting that the Blackpool players were greeted by a virtually empty Bloomfield Road, because it’s been the story of their season after all. How sad that Pool’s successful league campaign - and that is what it has been thus far - failed to be recognised by those 'fans’ who continue to part with their cash at the turnstiles while thousands around them boycott. This was a moment where Gary Bowyer and his players and staff should have earned deserved recognition for their efforts this season. But instead those who took to the pitch were left to clap the remaining Leyton Orient fans instead. It was a strange end to a strange day. Only at Blackpool FC. "

Matt Scrafton - Blackpool Gazette - Sunday 7th May 2017'

premier 1 - 6/5/2017 21:11

Yes you'll have enjoyed being in the same company of those as thick as you won't you kid

Nah I'm not having it kid I'll stand and fight if the rest will but the man at the top is leading the line and I don't like him or his policies sold your soul to the devil.

#NAJDE

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
Abraham Lincoln

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=39277&posts=8&highlight=riga&highlightmode=1#M360222#ixzz4flk2bFCM

SeasideEssexXile - 7/5/2017 21:55

#NAJDE

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
Abraham Lincoln

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=39277&posts=8&highlight=riga&highlightmode=1#M360222#ixzz4flk2bFCM

Sorry you are wrong. Don't omit the evidence!

I've proven I was at JD2!

Is that how you treat your customers? If evidence proves the first testimony was wrong do you still go with the initial evidence? F*ckin' thick screws!

:fu: