1st leg v Fulham what margin of victory? | Vital Football

1st leg v Fulham what margin of victory?

Sir

Vital Youth Team
I think 2-1. Nugent and Vyds.
Should be enough as we park the bus at Craven Cottage.
No away goals. I'd even take 3-2!

I think we can boringly defensive if need be. Most important to win by any manner. That would make them nervous in the return leg. Don't forget they should have beaten Brum today. Promotion was theirs. And if Brum can beat them, so can we.

Thanks for extending my football season. If your recent past results in the play offs are anything to go by then it should be very enjoyable .:utv:

Thanks for extending my football season. If your recent past results in the play offs are anything to go by then it should be very enjoyable .:utv:
Nearly as good as yours Blackpool Yeovil spring to mind oh and I still pizz myself at Des Walkers OG at Bramall Lane looked it up on Y/tube it's a cracker Who has extended your season it finished when it always does in October

Nearly as good as yours Blackpool Yeovil spring to mind oh and I still pizz myself at Des Walkers OG at Bramall Lane looked it up on Y/tube it's a cracker Who has extended your season it finished when it always does in October

Oh Please don't slate him. He's our resident clown. His posts crack me up.

Eleven places, twenty two points and thirty six goals better than you... do please shut up.

Last edited:
Win 1-0 at home, lose 3-2 away, penalties. I can't see us beating them outright, we'd need a 5 goal lead in the 1st leg to have any chance of seeing the 2nd leg out.

Win 1-0 at home, lose 3-2 away, penalties. I can't see us beating them outright, we'd need a 5 goal lead in the 1st leg to have any chance of seeing the 2nd leg out.

Adi you were right in the first bit Lets hope your wrong on the second part But got a feeling your probably right

I think that picture was born out of a unique situation. We were huge favourites to win the Playoffs We went to Wembley odds on and QPR at silly highish odds. We bossed the game from the off, They went down to 10 men. All we had to do was run down the clock those last few minutes and then, in the space of about 4 seconds, 3 different defenders made an error. The 1st put the 2nd into a position where he could make an error, and he did. The 2nd did the same to the 3rd. Extra time against 10 men was seconds away.......

It wasn't losing that caused that scene in the photo. It was everything added together. Whoever we get at Wembley, should we get there, it will be THEY who are favourites to go up. We will not have that pressure this time around. A defeat would be hard to take but there won't be the unique set of circumstances that led to what we see in the photo.

I don't think we would see that, with GR replacing Brollyman, of course, again this season.

Latest Rams News