1st game 2019/20 season...Liverpool Away. | Page 2 | Vital Football

1st game 2019/20 season...Liverpool Away.

Can't help feel we got the crap hand in terms of fixtures compared to other promoted sides.

Premiership website really excited that we have city on last game that they multiplied

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-091200_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-091200_Samsung Internet.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 3
Oh well v tough start, need a win at home vrs NUFC Ideally with those first 5 fixtures, personally id rather play big boys early as im hoping our last season momentum can help a bit with those games. May surprise a few people.

Hopefully we will get points from the last few games as they are a bit easier.

Let's get new players in and get season going

Not a good start . Why are we always away first and last games of the season ?

This away start and finish yet again has really pissed me off big time. How come the fixture makers havent got the gumption to check what happened the season before as its totally unfair to get aways yet again front and back and to add insult to injury they are agianst 1 and 2 in the prem - dont tell me its not deliberate cus I think it blatently is. Our fans have again been shafted a second time in two days - talk about knock the stuffing out of you. Got of to a really bad start this season has already.

Couldn’t get any harder could it ?
And end Chelsea and Man City
But let’s get them over with
This is where we wanted to be !
Let’s pity the binners this morning

Agreed, im personally trying to be positive, i know a good start is vital for morale etc, but what if we do better thsn expected in the first 5 games?morale will be sky high. Id rather play these teams with our already tails up early and hoping to catch the big boys still on they're holidays!

We all wanted prem footy, we've got it, got to play all these big sides at some point. If the boys do what they're capable of im sure we will be ok. Dont quote me on that last bit season end though ??

Last night I dreamed that we were away (possibly Liverpool but very mixed up dream) and Mo Leitner scored with a low drive into the bottom right corner outside the penalty box. I have no idea about final outcome as my bad back and cold woke me up probably due to my goal celebration.

The previous night my brother dreamed that we played Newcastle home first match and they scored from a penalty. He sat in away end as I had his season ticket!! Apparently Adnams beer 10% proof was on sale under Main stand!!

All will be revealed tomorrow so I can plan a few home matches to get the best "value" from my very expensive Premier Membership.

I hope my dream comes true and Mo scores a wonder goal.