18:30 KO tonight | Vital Football

18:30 KO tonight

At the ready to pay my £10. Missing the large portion of chips from the Gordon Road chippy though.

At the ready to pay my £10. Missing the large portion of chips from the Gordon Road chippy though.
My son has started producing his own .They are really delicious. Herbs and spices from Salt & Spice of Faversham well recommended.By the dock area of town. We will continue to use after we move some great mixed spice flavourings.

My son has started producing his own .They are really delicious. Herbs and spices from Salt & Spice of Faversham well recommended.By the dock area of town. We will continue to use after we move some great mixed spice flavourings.
I remember a fantastic chippy by the train station. Used to go there in the early 1970's as Faversham had a heated outdoor swimming pool then. We regarded it as the height of sophistication compared to the freezing cold shitty Strand. Is it still there/any good?

I remember a fantastic chippy by the train station. Used to go there in the early 1970's as Faversham had a heated outdoor swimming pool then. We regarded it as the height of sophistication compared to the freezing cold shitty Strand. Is it still there/any good?
I don't know Faversham that well to be honest. The wife enjoys trips down to get a few bits every few months. I do occasionally tag along if I am not working that night.