18/19 Pre-Season & CL Qualifiers | Page 6 | Vital Football

18/19 Pre-Season & CL Qualifiers

Agree! It was just a bit too easy for them to defend at first, but now we're giving them something more difficult to deal with!
The real problem we've got is that other than Rogic, we don't have anyone on the bench to call on to make something happen or score goals!

I'd be surprised if Gamboa manages the full game, I know he's fit but I still don't think he'll last.

Hey Tic. :tophat::gent: That was an awful goal. I'm sure John McGinn would have kept it out. We need better defenders and Rodgers doesn't seem to be even looking.

Agree! It was just a bit too easy for them to defend at first, but now we're giving them something more difficult to deal with!
The real problem we've got is that other than Rogic, we don't have anyone on the bench to call on to make something happen or score goals!

I'd be surprised if Gamboa manages the full game, I know he's fit but I still don't think he'll last.
I have never rated Gamboa.

The one central defender we have been linked with this summer is scheduled for a medical in Newcastle this weekend so it looks like we're not following up any interest in Fabian Schar.

GREAT goal by Ntcham! Wonderful curling shot from the edge of the box. He's come out all fired up for this second half! Need him to start bossing this game!

Callum McGregor! You cheeky wee boy! Short corner with Ntcham, he gets it back on his left foot on the edge of the box and he makes it look like a cross but I think he was going for goal the whole time! It's lofted to the back post and hits the bar rather than just dropping over the keeper's arm and nestling in the back of the net! So unlucky!

What a run from Ajer! I think we all love it when he makes rampaging runs out of defence and towards the opposition goal! Almost got in on goal that time!

Going to need to make a sub soon I think! Problem is the game has opened up and we need some pace up front, Rogic isn't really our man for that. He'll still come on and cause problems but perhaps not as effective as others could be.

We needed that because we're tiring and dropping off but so dangerous on the counter! Another 1 or 2 would make this much better but it might finish as is!

Hendry has been unfortunate not to score tonight! 2 really good opportunities, one blocked and the other just crashed of the bar! Started off shaky but he's been good in the second half!

An OK result but still eaves some real work to be done. This living on the edge in qualifiers seems to be Celtic football.

Latest Celtic News