150 loyalty points | Vital Football

150 loyalty points

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
If ya goin t'Blackburn cup tie.£15 adults.tenner for concessions and a fiver for juniors are the prices.Only the GOD stand and John Street open for BLADES fans. UTMPB

Amazing I’ve been down to that there London Town before today and only picked up 50 loyalty points but I can get. 3 times that for a home game ?‍♂️

You should be getting 200 to 300 points a time goin down to the south coast by that reckoning
How many you get for Bournemouth

Amazing I’ve been down to that there London Town before today and only picked up 50 loyalty points but I can get. 3 times that for a home game ?‍♂️

Is there no deals for season ticket holders?

I know its agreed between two clubs but should to be a tenner for all adults

The 150 loyalty points for this cup tie is obvs an attempt to get some of the fans who dunt normally go to these early cup rounds to go and let's not forget our club dunt ger any dosh out of away league games.Plenty have of fans been whingein abart the Loyalty points system and away tickets,let's see how many of them turn up next Tuesday for these 150 loyalty points.150 points for these sort of games gets my vote.UTMPB

FYI, due to the short turn around and only two stands being open for Blades fans there are no reserved seats for season ticket holders. If you want to get your usual seat in the South or John Street stands then you will need to book them sharpish when they go on sale at 9am tomorrow.

The 150 loyalty points for this cup tie is obvs an attempt to get some of the fans who dunt normally go to these early cup rounds to go and let's not forget our club dunt ger any dosh out of away league games.Plenty have of fans been whingein abart the Loyalty points system and away tickets,let's see how many of them turn up next Tuesday for these 150 loyalty points.150 points for these sort of games gets my vote.UTMPB
People seem to be forgetting why the loyalty point system was brought in,it was brought in to reward those fans who travelled away giving them priority for tickets after a particular incident where tickets were going on sale for our away cup quarter final at Blackburn on Sunday morning but fans had started queueing at BDTBL sat afternoon I’ll hold my hand up I got wind of this at tea time and got down there in the queue about 5 ish ready for the long shift overnight we were at Portsmouth that day and the few coaches that got back about half 10ish weren’t too impressed to see they might not get a ticket (personally I’d have let them go to the front) but that is the reason loyalty points were brought in so the loyal fans get priority the issue is away tickets and I don’t have a problem with how it works apart from now where we all of a sudden get more points for turning up at home than we do for a 3 or 4 hr trip e/w away that takes up half your weekend

No problem at all with the loyalty system, but there has to be a way for new supporters (and kids...) to get on on it. 500 point minimum isn't any good if you've only just started going. The first step is the problem.

My stepson has just started going used to go yrs ago but never picked up any points so he’s acquiring them to get on the ladder,surely if you join the membership scheme at 40 quid that should get you more points than a cup game at 15 quid ( you get 100 for membership) if you gave em 400 for the membership after their first match they would hit the required level at a cost of around 75 quid for a league game no away fan is goin to pay that plus another match ticket making it a 100 quid touch

People seem to be forgetting why the loyalty point system was brought in,it was brought in to reward those fans who travelled away giving them priority for tickets after a particular incident where tickets were going on sale for our away cup quarter final at Blackburn on Sunday morning but fans had started queueing at BDTBL sat afternoon I’ll hold my hand up I got wind of this at tea time and got down there in the queue about 5 ish ready for the long shift overnight we were at Portsmouth that day and the few coaches that got back about half 10ish weren’t too impressed to see they might not get a ticket (personally I’d have let them go to the front) but that is the reason loyalty points were brought in so the loyal fans get priority the issue is away tickets and I don’t have a problem with how it works apart from now where we all of a sudden get more points for turning up at home than we do for a 3 or 4 hr trip e/w away that takes up half your weekend
Well i aint forgettin why the system was introduced and most of the fans that go away regularly will be at the early home cup games as well i wudda thought,certainly the vast majority that i know will be at BDBL next Tuesday,so they'll be gerrin the 150 loyalty points,Probably/possibly those that cudn't be arsed to go to games before LORD WILDER's glorious reign began won't.I honestly dunt see the problem wi it,but as alluss we're all entitled to our views.UTMPB

Anyone wi 200 loyalty points can ger a ticket for the Leiscester game nar.UTMPB

Last edited:

Spot on.