£15 Quid a Game. | Page 11 | Vital Football

£15 Quid a Game.

£15 to watch on TV Fair or Not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope all the figures are low for this rip off price. At a lower price I think fans would have swallowed it.

I think for us and Leeds, the figures will be fairly high though, such a big support and this game could be a classic.

Just a shame the fans are again losing out to greed.

What I don’t understand is why this game is on Friday night if it’s on PPV? Surely it should just be Saturday 3pm as the blackout is currently lifted anyway.

Yup, totally. Maybe all the other ones will be, I guess they have sold these games to foreign tv channels as well so are fleecing us whilst taking money for the changed times/fixtures abroad as well.

Yup, totally. Maybe all the other ones will be, I guess they have sold these games to foreign tv channels as well so are fleecing us whilst taking money for the changed times/fixtures abroad as well.

I think they just like to space them out so as many people as possible can watch every single game live should they choose. There are probably people out there that do it when its "free" so Sky/BT probably assume they will carry on when they have to shell out nearly an extra months fee for one game.
Now they have either misjudged that or there are more mugs out there than we think

When my contract with sky runs out next March and I tell them to do one I will give them a list of reasons why I am leaving This being one of them.
Same here, the difference being I am not on a contract with Nowtv.
I see both our next two games are PPV and am just waiting for Sky to issue all the November fixtures for tv, or are they now doing this on a short term basis to try to manage cancellations.
I have hardly looked at Sky sport since our last appearance on the regular football channels and if we are not on in November its gone.

Same here, the difference being I am not on a contract with Nowtv.
I see both our next two games are PPV and am just waiting for Sky to issue all the November fixtures for tv, or are they now doing this on a short term basis to try to manage cancellations.
I have hardly looked at Sky sport since our last appearance on the regular football channels and if we are not on in November its gone.

I’ll be cancelling my NowTV if we’re not on for a few month, at £33 a pop

Already pay for BT Sport so I won't be paying extra. This arbitrary "box office" thing has always annoyed me. Nothing but a boxing marketing ploy to get punters to pay for something they've already paid for.

Villa not doing themselves any favours with this, given the relativley small amount they are likely to earn.
Surely now is the time for our club to sort out AVTV and give us all a choice on if we want to pay what they ask for .
I'd pay the club if the quality was good and had decent comentators , I think the club would be wise enough to ask for a price between 5 and 10 quid .

Surely now is the time for our club to sort out AVTV and give us all a choice on if we want to pay what they ask for .
I'd pay the club if the quality was good and had decent comentators , I think the club would be wise enough to ask for a price between 5 and 10 quid .
5-10 would have got a much bigger take up, and would make Villa look as if they were trying to meet the fans half way.