14/04 Wigan vs the club with a nice stadium | Page 4 | Vital Football

14/04 Wigan vs the club with a nice stadium

I might be wrong, but I don't think Rotherham made a lot of changes either. So for me, two championship sides walked an easy league 1, and a third showed the rest were not really up to it.
You are wrong.
Rotherham made wholesale changes to their squad, similar to what we did 2 yrs ago

For me Shrewsbury were the third best team when they had a fully fit first eleven. Of course they ran out of steam. Rotherham very solid with squad strength in depth.

Two teams seriously underperformed - Bradford and Peterborough. Both had excellent attacking line-up’s when firing on all cylinders. Peterborough arguably had more quality but couldn’t keep it tight at the back.

You are wrong.
Rotherham made wholesale changes to their squad, similar to what we did 2 yrs ago
You are wrong.
I'm sure only 2 players remained from our 2014-15 relegation squad the following season.
Rotherhams relegated squad last season contained 9 players that made more than 20 starts. 6 were retained and all those 6 made more than 30 appearances this season. So it would seem they did indeed retain the core of their relegated squad.
Kenny, I suggest that isn't particularly similar..