12 point appeal | Page 27 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

I’m at a loss understanding why they didn’t come to a decision on Friday.
Because the whole day will have been dedicated to both sides presenting their evidence. The hearing lasted nine hours. Today the commission will be deliberating and coming to a verdict. Tomorrow they’ll tell the club and EFL who will in turn tell us. Our fate will have been decided by the end of play today.

Could go like this

We have considered everything in great detail over the last few days however EFL rules have been broken and the 12pt deduction will stand.

Could go like this

We have considered everything in great detail over the last few days however EFL rules have been broken and the 12pt deduction will stand.
Truth is those are the rules but what matters is possibley how it came about

Paul Kendrick reporting "Been told it will be an all or nothing appeal...guidelines allow for a reduction in the penalty, but in this case it’s very straightforward...either guilty 12 points or thrown out 0 points. "

Paul Kendrick reporting "Been told it will be an all or nothing appeal...guidelines allow for a reduction in the penalty, but in this case it’s very straightforward...either guilty 12 points or thrown out 0 points. "
Best way, go hard or go home.

We will dance on the town hall steps again

Shirley it's not a 4gon conclusion? The good will out, and the cream will always rize to the top

Just want to say good luck with the result tomorrow guys, let’s hope the 12 point penalty is thrown out and you can get on looking for a genuine new owner instead of the crooks who’ve put you in this position.

Thanks for the support.

I hope everything goes well in the future for Bolton.

As I have not read every post on the subject I dont know if this has been covered but it is what someone mentioned to me this morning as to one if the reasons why we are appealing and have a good case.
The owners business model was always based on the generation of income from sale of players.
We went into admin during a suspension of the transfer window that prevented this income.

For a team that finished middle of Champo, we should boss L1.

*puts head in sand, sings la-la-la*