12 point appeal | Page 28 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

EFL....Absolute clusterf@ck of an organisation, run by bent, bribe taking bastards....makes you want to turn your back on football. Incredible that despite all our evidence, legal team & expense they look like they've just dismissed us cos it's only Little Wigan & god forbid they upset the big teams....wankers the lot of them from Parry downwards....

EFL....Absolute clusterf@ck of an organisation, run by bent, bribe taking bastards....makes you want to turn your back on football. Incredible that despite all our evidence, legal team & expense they look like they've just dismissed us cos it's only Little Wigan & god forbid they upset the big teams....wankers the lot of them from Parry downwards....

err, independent panel, not EFL.

I'm struggling to think of a reason to watch english football then. I know as a foreign supporter it'd be abandoning my team of over 10 years but holy shit. I just cannot get behind this

Need to find a owner now and quick we are realy in the brown stuff. Never ever was we going to win this. Administration always was 12 points just find a buyer now
Every thing that moves will be sold. no sign of a owner yet

It’s what we all expected, an absolute joke.

I really fear for the future of the club now. Only a few weeks till the start of the new season. We don’t have owners or a manager and won’t have many players left. What will the EFL do next when we’re not in a position to start the season? They’re going to destroy the club.

Never really had any truck with Barnsley, but fuck me... the gloating.

Hope karma bites them on the arse.
I fucking hate them. Literally despise. Cant wait to stick it to them.

Theyll last a year in that league and then we will get our hands on them

It’s what we all expected, an absolute joke.

I really fear for the future of the club now. Only a few weeks till the start of the new season. We don’t have owners or a manager and won’t have many players left. What will the EFL do next when we’re not in a position to start the season? They’re going to destroy the club.
Further points deduction