12 point appeal | Page 20 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

Working at Goodwood tomorrow looking after three horses including the World's fastest horse Battaash, if news came through that we won the appeal I would beat him in the excitement!! Pray to God we get true justice!!

Enjoy, Exiled......I should have been there myself this week...feeding of all people Charlie Hills, Battaash's trainer. Had I been there n heard we were successful in our appeal i think it would be a 'photo finish'.....me, thee n Battaash 😉 🏇😉🍻

We won’t win it. But at least we tried. By the grace of god we’ll survive this ordeal and find a buyer anyway. A painful few years of recovery ahead, but we’ll be back. And those wankers in China, the EFL and Barnsley will pay for trying to bury our club. Karma will have its say down the line. Never forgive, never forget!

If the decision is made what is the reason they give to not announce it immedietely? Other than to fuck with us more and cause further damage to the club.
The way I read it there won’t be any updates until the verdict is announced so I think we will know by tomorrow.

We won’t win it. But at least we tried. By the grace of god we’ll survive this ordeal and find a buyer anyway. A painful few years of recovery ahead, but we’ll be back. And those wankers in China, the EFL and Barnsley will pay for trying to bury our club. Karma will have its say down the line. Never forgive, never forget!

Oh how I hope you are so so wrong CL in the 1st part of ur post but oh so so right in your 2nd part - re the wankers etc......😉

I dont actually blame Barnsley, they are doing exactly what we would in their situation

One last chance to prove that going into admin should not have the standard rules applied during the 2019/20* season.

* Season was suspended due to Covid-19 pandemic and different rules were applied upon commencement of the league.

Be interesting to see how many teams start next season on minus 12 points the relegation places could be over and done with before a ball is kicked

Enjoy, Exiled......I should have been there myself this week...feeding of all people Charlie Hills, Battaash's trainer. Had I been there n heard we were successful in our appeal i think it would be a 'photo finish'.....me, thee n Battaash 😉 🏇😉🍻
Jock I have to say it is a strange feeling being at the course with million pounds worth of horses running in front of empty stands with the commentary blaring away!! 5,000 people allowed in on Saturday so could be interesting, as for me, thee and Battaash I think he may just pip us!! 😃

I've just had some thought about the cost of this appeal.

We announced our intention to appeal on the 7th July. That is 18 working days including the 31st.

£500k / 18 = £27.5k a day, £3500 an hour.

I hope the EFL or the club, as a matter of transparency, release the bill we've been charged from their side.

I've just had some thought about the cost of this appeal.

We announced our intention to appeal on the 7th July. That is 18 working days including the 31st.

£500k / 18 = £27.5k a day, £3500 an hour.

I hope the EFL or the club, as a matter of transparency, release the bill we've been charged from their side.
There's 3 for our side......not sure about theirs.

Think most already known Moonay it needs to happen for the good of the game

Not sure what you mean. I meant that they weren't sure if we'd be a League 1, or Championship team. What you think they "already know", I;m not really sure.

I think we'll get the points deduction reduced........and as a result, stay up.

Then, I think all potential buyers are back in the game.

Happy days.
;)

I dont actually blame Barnsley, they are doing exactly what we would in their situation

One last chance to prove that going into admin should not have the standard rules applied during the 2019/20* season.

* Season was suspended due to Covid-19 pandemic and different rules were applied upon commencement of the league.
Not for me, not after the behaviour of their club and supporters since full time on the final day. I for one certainly wouldn't be wishing death upon another club which is what I've been reading from those irrelevant six fingered dingle bastards. Them sticking their fat beaks in and taking part in OUR hearing after finishing 22nd in the league is the final straw for me. It's Sheffield Utd v West Ham all over again albeit in different circumstances. They'll get the last laugh this time, but I hope that just like the Blades, we'll come back bigger and better in years down the line.

I wanted a 25 team Championship next season and to this day I don't understand why this isn't on the table. Because it'll cost the EFL a few extra million in solidarity payments? Corrupt wankers the lot of them!

There was a link to a Barnsley forum on twitter earlier. There was no real argument about why they’d win other than we entered admin so we deserve 12 points innit. What struck me from these whippet botherers was their complete lack of humility or acceptance that they’d been in the relegation zone for over 10 months without exiting it, yet they think they deserve to stay up.

Well I certainly don't. What the hell have Barnsley done to deserve to stay up? Nowt!

Barnsley didn't reach the points total we had accumulated before we went "into administration".

This should be an open and shut case.
Its unfair but its not what they did to stay up its what we did that got us slapped with the points. Dont be pissed off with Barnsley.

We would have gone after West Ham about tevez like Sheff Utd did