100% positivity thread . | Page 5 | Vital Football

100% positivity thread .

If Leicester can win the premier league in this day and age we can surely win the championship*

* I have been drinking very strong cider

P.s

Finding it very hard to find any positives in anything claret and blue at the moment. So reckon i should stay out of this thread!.

P.p.s

Just thought of one.

Our club colours are the same as two teams currently in the premier league.

maybe us supporters can get a bit too obsessed with being in the Premier league. We were shite for the last 4-5 seasons in it, and it was no fun at all watching us slowly wither away like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia until the inevitable drop.

At least we have seen some really good games this season plenty of goals and wins remember them. We will put out a decent side next year even without the loanees and end of contract players, looking forward to youth, pace and another go at it. UTV.

P.s

Finding it very hard to find any positives in anything claret and blue at the moment. So reckon i should stay out of this thread!.

P.p.s

Just thought of one.

Our club colours are the same as two teams currently in the premier league.

Not so long ago, one of them, a member of the founding 12 football league clubs, was only minutes away from being relegated from the football league whilst we were living it up in the Premiership. We will rise again, it might take a while.
VTID:utv:

Good news coming out of Villa Park. Diane Abbot to be appointed Financial Director and official spokesperson on all matters related to the club.

Good news coming out of Villa Park. Diane Abbot to be appointed Financial Director and official spokesperson on all matters related to the club.
Just what we need to inject a dose of humour. Is it true she asked how many noughts there are in a Carilion?

Doesn't matter what division, I do love Aston Villa!

Owners come and go. The positive for this one is the word go.... Let's hope it is soon!

Look at all the wonderful things there are in Britain. How lucky we are. Thank goodness we are leaving the EU or all of this might be lost!

Sun cover.jpg

With a lot of overpaid overrated players going Bruce might know his best team. Is that positive ?

We haven't suffered the anti climax of only getting Palace at home on the opening day of the premier league next season.