10 man Leeds | Vital Football

10 man Leeds

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
win 2-1 at Man City(Pep Out) Cooper sent off in first half.I know most of us dislike the gits but that's an outstanding result.UTB

win 2-1 at Man City(Pep Out) Cooper sent off in first half.I know most of us dislike the gits but that's an outstanding result.UTB
A real smash and grab.
City weren't at their best and hardly troubled the keeper even though it was attack v defence.

There was a macabre inevitability about the result after cooper was sent off.

They have quality in depth, have invested heavily and pay Premiership salaries. They have given Bielsa the tools and he has delivered. A big culture change from the old Leeds. Please make note Prince A.

Post Champions League predictable outcome.
City have the League wrapped up.
All said the scum will rightly party like it's 1999 over the score. As would we.

Having the majority of possession is great but ultimately it's what you do with it. Twenty nine shots seven on target, Leeds two shots scored both, when chances come in the Premiership you need to take them, something we didn't do especially this season.

Villa 1-0 up at Anfield,Ollie Watkins.Nigel Adkins seems to have got Charlton going they're winnin 1-0 at Sunderland.Firmino equalisers for the Scousers.UTB

Their goal reminded me of Bash's v them a couple of years ago.

What a difference pace makes - if that had been us Lundstram would have stopped and turned 180 degrees to slow the attack down...and this is Stuart Dallas we are talking about who is no spring chicken - just 20% fitter than our guys.

In another one of them moods are we.:ROFLMAO:QPR winnin 2-1.Brum 2-0 up. UTB

Not at all. Just wish you'd stop posting complete shyte at me. You really are a stalker pal. Boring. I read countless posts of yours that I might consider garbage but guess what. It's all your opinion so I leave it and never respond. You should try it.
And it's 3-1.

Bielsa sets out to win every game, none of this "We can't open up against teams like Man City or we'll get slaughtered Andy."

Not at all. Just wish you'd stop posting complete shyte at me. You really are a stalker pal. Boring. I read countless posts of yours that I might consider garbage but guess what. It's all your opinion so I leave it and never respond. You should try it.
And it's 3-1.
Have a look at the thread soft tops,you've replied to me first.You really are a bit weird at times.One day you tell me this is a forum for folk to put their views then you're calling me a stalker what a childish plank you can be.:giggle: UTB

Bielsa sets out to win every game, none of this "We can't open up against teams like Man City or we'll get slaughtered Andy."
Leeds stats today are 2 shots and 25% possession hardly opening up Raumy,even tho they were down to 10 men.UTB

Last edited:
Just what I was thinking when I watched it. I think I dislike Leeds more than most for personal reasons, but they've got a cracking manager in Bielsa.

Leeds stats today are 2 shots and 25% possession hardly opening up Raumy,even tho they were down to 10 men.UTB

They had 29%. In the reverse fixture they had 52%. Most we managed in four games against Citeh, with eleven men, was 33%.

Leeds have scored 1.6 goals a game, we're no where near that, we weren't last season either. It goes without saying I can't stand Leeds, but I admire the brave way Bielsa's approached the season.

They had 29%. In the reverse fixture they had 52%. Most we managed in four games against Citeh, with eleven men, was 33%.

Leeds have scored 1.6 goals a game, we're no where near that, we weren't last season either. It goes without saying I can't stand Leeds, but I admire the brave way Bielsa's approached the season.
Leeds have been very good to watch this season,i don't dispute that,i also praised the result in post 1.UTB

Have a look at the thread soft tops,you've replied to me first.You really are a bit weird at times.One day you tell me this is a forum for folk to put their views then you're calling me a stalker what a childish plank you can be.:giggle: UTB

Read post 8. You really are thick pal. Posting on a thread isn't replying. Quoting someone and posting requires the reply button. Please read what I've just posted. Look at it and then come back and apologise.