10:10:10:8 | Vital Football

10:10:10:8

I did, then I was told it would be nice if I got her flowers on a day when it wasn't expected, can't win:shrug:

I did, then I was told it would be nice if I got her flowers on a day when it wasn't expected, can't win:shrug:

You have to remember that they (The enemy) come from Venus and we are from Mars.

Occasions to remember - Christmas, Valentines, Anniversaries birthday and wedding and all children's birthdays and just to say sorry are natural flower buying days. (even when you have to say sorry and you are 100% certain you are in the right)

interspersed between these days especially when you are shopping on your own is to buy her favourite flowers never buy too expensive ones and when Shopping with her in the Supermarket occasionally ask her if she would like you to pick out a bunch for her and her mother.

there are so many rules I have forgotten most of them

I've been married 28 years, and I still don't know what I'm doing. :clown:Congrats BD, despite the ups and downs, it's the best thing you'll ever do.

You have to remember that they (The enemy) come from Venus and we are from Mars.

Occasions to remember - Christmas, Valentines, Anniversaries birthday and wedding and all children's birthdays and just to say sorry are natural flower buying days.

interspersed between these days especially when you are shopping on your own is to buy her favourite flowers never buy too expensive ones and when Shopping with her in the Supermarket occasionally ask her if she would like you to pick out a bunch for her and her mother.

there are so many rules I have forgotten most of them
You can never win, so stop trying.:rotfl: I tell I love her everyday, and mean it. And picking up a Cadbury's Caramel never hurts.:grinning: