1.21 For Alan Young V Barrow AFC | Vital Football

1.21 For Alan Young V Barrow AFC

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
The "Referee" for our 2-2 draw at home against Barrow AFC in the Vanarama National League was <b>Alan Young</b>.

<b>Let's take a look at the Ratings & Comments he received!</b>

<b>Lowest:</b> 0
<b>Highest:</b> 3
<b>Average:</b> 1.21

<b>imptastic:</b> "He got the penalty and the sending off correct, so at least a 3/10."

<b>Snats:</b> "0.5. I really wanted to give him zero but he did get the red card right."

<b>C Callan:</b> "1/10 With the few correct decisions seemingly more luck than judgement. Totally out of his depth. Assistants looked like rabbits in headlights. Clearly knew they had a mare as got off the pitch as quick as they could."

<b>Kentishimp:</b> "A big ZERO from me, the two decisions he got right stopped him getting a minus score.

He was clearly a "little big man" with an attitude of importance, probably bullied at school in an earlier life.

The linesman/woman seemed to have been instructed not to signal for any fouls and he even overturned a throw in decisuion that the linewoman got correct.

He should not be allowed anywhere near a football ground again."

<b>sirmikealot:</b> "1. Totally incompetent."

<b>All of the "Rate The Ref" Articles can be found</b> <a style='color:#DA2027' href='http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/site.asp?cat=2369' target='blank'><b>RIGHT HERE</b></a><b>.</b><BR><BR><b>Not going to the game on Saturday? Join us on Vital Lincoln City for Team News, Match Updates & LIVE Vanarama National League Scores</b> <a style='color:#DA2027' href='http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=5' target='blank'><b>RIGHT HERE</b></a><b>.</b>

Seems about right. Amusingly a guy in an FA 'Referee Tutor' jacket near me had a dig at some home fans for criticising him - "what's wrong with him?"

Scotimp - 24/12/2015 07:45

Send the link to the National League!
Along with some quotes from the other side. Both sets of fans cannot be wrong, clearly not sour grapes when nobody has a good word for him.