08/06/22 Yorks v Lancs (T20) | Vital Football

08/06/22 Yorks v Lancs (T20)

08/06/22
Weather forecast - showers likely
Bess is included in the squad. Willey, Rashid, and Brook are available to play. Malan and Kohler-Cadmore are still out injured.

Last minute team changes - Brook and Allen are now unavailable, Malan and Kohler-Cadmore are back in the team. Maybe all this has been done to confuse our opponents? It's definitely confused me!
Weather at Headingley is ok at the moment (6.10 pm).

Yorkshire have won the toss and will bowl first.

Lancs 213-5 (20 overs , innings closed) David 66. Best Yorks bowler was Thompson (again) with 2-52.

Yorks 209-8 (20 overs, innings closed). Kohler-Cadmore (77) and Willey (52) put Yorkshire in a strong position, but the batting fizzled out at the end in a disappointing finish. We had every opportunity to win... but didn't!

Lancs won by 4 runs.

Last edited:
08/06/22
Weather forecast - showers likely
Bess is included in the squad. Willey, Rashid, and Brook are available to play. Malan and Kohler-Cadmore are still out injured.

Last minute team changes - Brook and Allen are now unavailable, Malan and Kohler-Cadmore are back in the team. Maybe all this has been done to confuse our opponents? It's definitely confused me!
Weather at Headingley is ok at the moment (6.10 pm).

Yorkshire have won the toss and will bowl first.

Lancs 213-5 (20 overs , innings closed) David 66. Best Yorks bowler was Thompson (again) with 2-52.

Yorks 209-8 (20 overs, innings closed). Kohler-Cadmore (77) and Willey (52) put Yorkshire in a strong position, but the batting fizzled out at the end in a disappointing finish. We had every opportunity to win... but didn't!

Lancs won by 4 runs.
Big let down. 150 - 2 with 8 overs left!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I watched the game, thought Yorkshire would do it and even tried to blow the Lancs lad over the rope at the end (not easy through a TV screen) so we'd get a four - didn't work.