0.012% - The Impossible Dream | Vital Football

0.012% - The Impossible Dream

It looks really bad as a stat but playing in the Premier League is the dream of every lad playing in every youth team in every part of the world,it's for the elite and obviously less than 1% are considered.elite in the game,how many of those boys go on to play professionally for clubs in the Championship or Leagues 1 or 2,it's like saying that hardly any 18 year olds that pass their driving test get to drive in a Grand Prix,I'm often critical of the Premier League and the clubs in it but I've got to admit that I'm proud it's a English football league that everyone admires (if you tell anybody I know I will deny it :rotfl: )

It looks really bad as a stat but playing in the Premier League is the dream of every lad playing in every youth team in every part of the world,it's for the elite and obviously less than 1% are considered.elite in the game,how many of those boys go on to play professionally for clubs in the Championship or Leagues 1 or 2,it's like saying that hardly any 18 year olds that pass their driving test get to drive in a Grand Prix,I'm often critical of the Premier League and the clubs in it but I've got to admit that I'm proud it's a English football league that everyone admires (if you tell anybody I know I will deny it :rotfl: )
:giggle:
Very good points, well made CP.