January Window Options | Vital Football

January Window Options

wee_od_88

Vital Football Hero
I've been having a look at players that might help our squad in the SPL after January. As usual I am looking for young players who we could sign for decent money and then sell on for a big profit.

At the moment I have been looking at some exciting wingers or midfielders. I think we need some spark in midfield at the moment, we need that player who can make something happen on his own and take a man or two on before either delivering a deadly ball into the box or finishing themselves.

1. Jakub Kosecki - 22 yr old Polish U21 international right winger. He currently plays for Legia Warsaw in Poland and has been playing in the Europa League this season as well, scoring and assisting! 7 goals and 4 assists in 20 appearances so far this season, only 4 sub appearances. He is quick and skillful, loves his stepovers! He makes it work though!
Current value is apparently around £1.5m.

[youtube=3fj9ubIHqi0]

2. Lerin Duarte - 22 year old Dutch CM/CAM/RM/LM currently playing for SC Heracles Almelo in the Dutch Eredivisie. He is also an U21 international. I actually came across him playing the latest version of Fifa but having done some research, he seems to be a very good, promising young midfielder! He has 3 goals and 4 assists in 16 games this season of which he has started all of them and only been subbed off 4 times, that would suggest his fitness level is quite impressive. He is small but creative and skillful.
He normally seems to play off the right wing despite being left footed, he likes to come inside and try and play balls through or link up the play. He seems like a bit of a midfield terrier but not sure how good his defensive abilities are.
Current value around £1.5m.

[youtube=8DzCyjCcPyU]

More to come later.........

3. Pawel Wzolek - 20 yr old Polish international winger. He can play on either flank but seems to often play from the left. Is quite 2 footed, seems to be comfortable on both although he is right footed. He is very quick, good skill and technique and he certainly knows where the back of the net is, a very good finisher. Currently playing for Polonia Warsaw in Poland, he is valued around £1.6m. So far this season he has 8 goals and 5 assists in 17 appearances including a World Cup Qualifier for Poland. His full international debut seems to have been against England where he caused them numerous problems all night. He has started all 17 games this season and has only been subbed off 5 times, again showing that even at such a young age, he seems to be very fit and have good stamina! Height wise, he is closer to the 6ft mark, about 5"10 or something so he is actually a threat in the box from corners as well, scored a few this season.

[youtube=_5G-ktpmZ0M]

Latest Celtic News