Summer transfer window thread | Page 235 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Is Williams better than Cash? I am not sure but he does look a good player.

Never thought we would be on the buying end, particularly after the Hughton days but it’s good fun! đŸ˜‚
I honestly don't know, never seen him play.

But he's very young, 21 caps for Wales and already plays with Brennan. It seems a good move.

CP would be ejaculating over the resale value of these signings

Transfer business so far is mouth watering. My only note of caution is that we still haven't really replaced any of the loanees who were so critical to last season. We've heard news on wingbacks, particularly Williams, but nothing quite so firm on left back or midfield the two midfield spots. We also need to replace Davis/Grabban upfront - even with Awoniyi in we've only got him and Surridge upfront now. Grabs may or may not sign a new contract but we'd really want at least 1 more in still I'd think.

I'm not being critical of transfer business obviously, just that I'll sleep easier when those big gaps are filled!

Statistically one of the best defenders in the BL.

We have stolen a march on other premier league sides here. This is a statement of intent and a significant upgrade on the kind of player we are used to at the CG

He appears to be the real deal. Their fans say he is brilliant

Do we think Cooper will do a Horvath/Samba move on the new signings? e.g. Make them win their place rather than chuck them all in together?

Only worry I have is them needing time to gel properly and how Coops manages the players that miss out.

Nice problem to have though.

Sorry if already mentioned but Niakhate‘s deal has a one year extension option (for the club)

Transfer business so far is mouth watering. My only note of caution is that we still haven't really replaced any of the loanees who were so critical to last season. We've heard news on wingbacks, particularly Williams, but nothing quite so firm on left back or midfield the two midfield spots. We also need to replace Davis/Grabban upfront - even with Awoniyi in we've only got him and Surridge upfront now. Grabs may or may not sign a new contract but we'd really want at least 1 more in still I'd think.

I'm not being critical of transfer business obviously, just that I'll sleep easier when those big gaps are filled!

@Apollyon can you go fill lynx's gap chap so he can get some kip

As a forum can we please agree to stop all the tops off, trap 2 gay BS?

This used to be a respected safe space for honest Forest chat and hot ITK goss from thousands of posters daily. Now it's turned into a playground for The Clique and their dumb stupidity.

No wonder people barely post here anymore and they've all flocked over THERE.

Cracking signing by the way

Another signing that I know absolutely nothing about! I obviously trust Coopers judgement but I'm nervous but will remain calm. Exciting times but I do wish we would sign someone I know something about. I could comment more then.

I think the whole point of Murphy was value for money signings. If 'everybody 'knows about them then they arent such good value in reality or arent good enough of course.

Im buzzing to be honest, the signings look genuine quality. another month of this bodes well

As a forum can we please agree to stop all the tops off, trap 2 gay BS?

This used to be a respected safe space for honest Forest chat and hot ITK goss from thousands of posters daily. Now it's turned into a playground for The Clique and their dumb stupidity.

No wonder people barely post here anymore and they've all flocked over THERE.

Cracking signing by the way
Shouldn't you be walking the dog on a warm night like this?