City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 22/23 | Page 12 | Vital Football

City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 22/23

Always sorry to see a committed, hard working player leave - esp to any rival PL club. He has been a good servant to the club, always put in a shift and has scored some crucial goals…….always remembered for that last minute winner at Southampton which secured the 100pts! :tophat:

I agree and a goal every three games in the premier, but with pep either using no striker or just one, Gabriel's chances of a run in the side have been slim and he has not been a first name on the team sheet, but his workrate and endeavour cannot be questioned and we had to sell players and he probably wont be the last to leave this Summer

Still not happy selling to rival clubs, but we have to balance the books just like all the other clubs, Raheem has peaked and Gabby will never be a prolific goalscorer.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-news/man-city-gabriel-jesus-arsenal-24323691

I read an article in the MEN. they say that the reason we are happy to sell to other Premier clubs is that is does balance the books but that the only clubs that can give you a fair price is the premier league otherwise the likes of Barca and Real Madrid have been 'hoisted by their own petard' of insisting that FFP be brought in and these Clubs relied heavily on rich backers and state funding, but even these clubs now have to abide by the rules.

If you haven’t already seen it (& I hadn’t) anyone with access to Sky can find the full replay of Vincent Kompany’s testimonial available.

Played in September 2019 it’s a while ago but worthwhile making the time for If only for the way Gary Neville is found wanting inside the first minute when the incomparable David Silva :bow: slides a ball between him and Carragher to set up Martin Petrov for a goal inside the first minute :rofl: