NEW: Bob Harris interview | Vital Football

NEW: Bob Harris interview

YorkBlade

Vital Youth Team
Whispering Bob Harris speaks out!

There's lots to like in this one, he shares the stories from the dressing room, playing with Chris Basham at Blackpool, how his career ended abruptly and what he's doing now.

Last edited:
Was looking forward to listening to some tales from the old grey whistle test from old whispering Bob

oh well never mind

Whispering Bob Harris speaks out!

There's lots to like in this one, he shares the stories from the dressing room, playing with Chris Basham at Blackpool, how his career ended abruptly and what he's doing now.

I'm sure they'll be many fans who will criticise me for this but would you interview someone controversial like Terry Curran? I believe (from the horses mouth) that he only signed for United to piss Jack Charlton off. I think he'd have a good story to tell even if United isn't his first love.

I'm sure they'll be many fans who will criticise me for this but would you interview someone controversial like Terry Curran? I believe (from the horses mouth) that he only signed for United to piss Jack Charlton off. I think he'd have a good story to tell even if United isn't his first love.
Can you boo a podcast ?

asking for a lot of friends

Our Dean Hammond interview was a very popular podcast so we'd never say never and if you missed that

Every single interview video we do is available as a podcast just search 'Sheff United Way' or here are the direct links:

Spotify https://spoti.fi/2Wus1Hi
Apple https://apple.co/3DjI4IJ

Fun fact our podcast was recently voted the best in the entire football league.
Just a specific one Hal (a certain mr Curran that was requested) not in general so put yer specs back on and chill pal

Our Dean Hammond interview was a very popular podcast so we'd never say never and if you missed that

I have seen this one. Sadly, I don't get chance to watch them all but I'd like to see a few foreign players too. Daniel Bogdanovic was one of my favourite players, though he wasn't the most gifted