What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 328 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Friday night was minted lamb kebabs and veg (the ever popular broccoli and carrots). I assume I had something else afterwards but I can't remember what.

Omelette tonight whilst watching Glastonbury - waiting for Kacey Musgraves but I might slit my throat if they don't get Diana Ross off soon. She's terrible. Why can't old folk just retire when they've lost it?

Shop bought pork sausage and ham tortelloni with a mascarpone and tomato sauce plus garlic bread. Strawbs, raspberries and meringue nests again for pud.
We’ve got Kacey on now, nice voice and very listenable. Must admit I’ve not heard of most of the acts ( sign of getting old) so I’ve been dipping in and out a bit. I’d never heard of Olivia Rodrigo either but thought she played a good set yesterday, though a bit political at times as is often the case

Shop bought pork sausage and ham tortelloni with a mascarpone and tomato sauce plus garlic bread. Strawbs, raspberries and meringue nests again for pud.
We’ve got Kacey on now, nice voice and very listenable. Must admit I’ve not heard of most of the acts ( sign of getting old) so I’ve been dipping in and out a bit. I’d never heard of Olivia Rodrigo either but thought she played a good set yesterday, though a bit political at times as is often the case
Was hoping Kacey would sing Neon Moon or What are you doing on New Years Eve? - youtube her, she's a lovely voice.

Omelette tonight whilst watching Glastonbury - waiting for Kacey Musgraves but I might slit my throat if they don't get Diana Ross off soon. She's terrible. Why can't old folk just retire when they've lost it?

We were watching DR after our pan fried plaice and chips, and ended up turning it off thro embarrassment - my wife reminded me that during DR's performance at the Jubilee concert I had suggested she was miming. We hadn't seen Kacey Musgraves before, and were really impressed

Might have to go through this thread now - girlfriend and I on a little health kick before we go on holiday in September. Need some nice clean recipes having been cooking a more gluttonous menu :lol:

Sorry Rasenimp, last night I had snacks for dinner.

Tonight, however! Tonight was much healthier. We had a Chinese takeaway :lol: