Ex Player watch | Page 57 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

Reece James has signed for League One side Sheffield Wednesday on a season-long loan deal.
Should I tell them or you?

Reactions: GSM
Oxford United are pleased to welcome Yanic Wildschut to the club after he signed for an undisclosed fee from CSKA Sofia

... and hasn't progressed since.

That's a little unfair on the lad Sid. I know the recently retired Secretary at Brighton (he used to be at North End and Blackpool), and Weir's very well thought of down there.

His loan at Cambridge last season was curtailed through injury.

Hope he does well at Morecambe.

That's a little unfair on the lad Sid. I know the recently retired Secretary at Brighton (he used to be at North End and Blackpool), and Weir's very well thought of down there.

His loan at Cambridge last season was curtailed through injury.

Hope he does well at Morecambe.
I also hope he does well at Morcambe but would have expected him to be playing at a higher level than Cambridge and Morcambe based on that fire sale transfer fee.

In hindsight, selling both Weir and Joseph was very good business on how their careers have developed since.

He's played for Crewe, Bristol City, West Ham, Cardiff, Wigan, MK Dons, Aberdeen, Bury, Mansfield, Newport and Tranmere, but now he's hoping to guide Macclesfield to a second successive promotion ✍️

Nicky Maynard.