The Summer Transfer Thread 2022 | Page 124 | Vital Football

The Summer Transfer Thread 2022

interesting to see if Spurs line up with Bissouma and Bentancur together . Hojbjerg would be decent but he's unrealistic as will want to play european football

interesting to see if Spurs line up with Bissouma and Bentancur together . Hojbjerg would be decent but he's unrealistic as will want to play european football

I'd have said he was more realistic than us signing Kamara a month ago to be fair. I don't think he's what we need anyway.

I'm sure if we'd spent 25m on Bissouma and it came up we'd missed out on signing Kamara there'd be the exact same level of moaning. Probably by the same people.

At the end of the day we either weren't interested in Bissouma or he didn't want to join Aston Villa and I only want players who want to be here.

Kamara on £120k/wk over 5 years and Bissouma at £25m + wages works out in the same ballpark. Based on what I've seen from Bissouma and what I've read and the little I've seen of Kamara, I think we made the right choice.

Yep, it's been about 8 years since I used to listen to it on the way home from work, with Darren Gough and that other no mark twat on the wind-up, talking shite about made-up scenarios

And on that note I've just seen Dean Saunders claim that Ivan Toney scoring 12 premier league goals is the equivalent of scoring 30 in the Bundesliga whilst moaning about Mane going to Bayern.

Brother met Dean a few years back and told me that Dean was a proper gent,no side at all.

He was our main goalscorer in my first visits to Villa Park so I used to idolise him but the more I hear him speak the more of an idiot he seems. His drink driving incident a couple of years ago didn't help and apparently he got caught making up stories about Brian Clough as well.