FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread | Page 3 | Vital Football

FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread

With the fixtures released today, and most pseuds looking normally for a derby fixture that they won't even go to, what will be your "go to" top 3 games. Clearly not physically go to because most of you are armchair experts, but what games tickle your fancy?

Hmm?

Erm?

Umm?

Hopefully this will get this shit Fred to double figures.

My own top 3 will be:

1. Liverpool
2. Man utd
3. Leeds

I have no interest in City or Chelsea but Spurs have an outside chance of me booing for 90 mins

1. Liverpool
2. Man Utd
3. Bournemouth

With the fixtures released today, and most pseuds looking normally for a derby fixture that they won't even go to, what will be your "go to" top 3 games. Clearly not physically go to because most of you are armchair experts, but what games tickle your fancy?

Hmm?

Erm?

Umm?

Hopefully this will get this shit Fred to double figures.

My own top 3 will be:

1. Liverpool
2. Man utd
3. Leeds

I have no interest in City or Chelsea but Spurs have an outside chance of me booing for 90 mins
I usually look for grounds I haven’t been to as a go to away day but I have been to all of these grounds so it’s down to who I most want to hurl abuse at.

Today it’s Liverscum, Newcastle (Liverscum lite) and Leeds. That may change though as despite Bournemouth being irrelevant I would quite like the chance to tell them and their manager that!

Theyve been hedging their bets thats why.

I'm sure jbacsta will pop along shortly to poopoo it as a myth when it's actually a fact

Bit frustrating that you can't even renew. Looks like a Sky season ticket for me next season, even though I hate them ! Was having knee problems at renewal time, making it hard work to get up the seventy steps to my seat, allied to the fact my son doesn't know where he'll be living next year. With hindsight I should have renewed then applied to move. Still when Sky move our games to obscure times in the middle of winter, I might be happy to watch on tv !
some of them on here will insist you aint a fan tho lol typically the ones lived in the same place all thier lives ;) I do feel for Chippers and ORF

STEVE COOPER STORMS OUT OF MEETING WITH MARINAKIS

Not really, i was just wondering how I could get 30 thousand views on a twitter post