The Wembley Playoff Final Thread; Huddersfield Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by every loyal supporter of the 21st Century | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Wembley Playoff Final Thread; Huddersfield Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by every loyal supporter of the 21st Century

Just seen the scousers on SSN on their open top bus parade in celebration of losing champions league final. Does anyone know if there is any sort of reception planned for our lads

Don't mind admitting i cried at the final whistle , a group hug with my two sons aged 19 & 23 who have only ever seen us hit the dizzying heights of mediocrity at best.
Although i was disappointed not to be at Wembley today i'll never forget that moment between us when we won .
So , so happy.
And NLondontree i hope you had an outstanding day mate .:thumbup:

I had a great day thanks and was also in tears at the final whistle. I’m going to be fucked for my radiotherapy tomorrow though

Last edited:
O'Brien was throwing himself down all game, wonder if that effected refs decision. Either way screw em, we've had a lot of shit decisions go against us the last 20 odd years.

Just got home.

A few pictures from where I was

During the game
View attachment 58019
At the final whistle

View attachment 58020
View attachment 58021
View attachment 58022

View attachment 58023

Unbelievable day. This sort of day doesn't ever happen to us. It happens to other people. But today was ours.

Those fans deserved it and there does feel like there was a sense of destiny about today.
Great pics Pope , i said the same to my boys about these things don't happen to us . Well not for a fucking long time anyway !