NUFC v Burnley | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Burnley

3 points in the bag. More of a relief than anything. Still think it's too late but even if I'm wrong, performances like that one won't always get us 3 points.
Very much a case of blundering through until they can buy some actual football players

Very much a case of blundering through until they can buy some actual football players

I'm not getting overly excited about the January window it's a notoriously horrible time to buy with very few exceptions. It'll probably come down to what we already have here. Unfortunately

Vital win . Now all 3 teams at the bottom are on 10 points (Norwich and Burnley with a game in hand). A very inconsistent Leicester next Sunday who with a fair wind we can get something out of .

Finally, in December the first win. Let's hope we don't get battered too much before January. At this moment 11th to bottom is just 6 points so teams may be looking over their shoulders.

15 games played. Hard to believe we've almost played everyone already!

Vital win . Now all 3 teams at the bottom are on 10 points (Norwich and Burnley with a game in hand). A very inconsistent Leicester next Sunday who with a fair wind we can get something out of .

Didn't realise they'd a game in hand. Still rather have the points tho.

I'm not getting overly excited about the January window it's a notoriously horrible time to buy with very few exceptions. It'll probably come down to what we already have here. Unfortunately
We will see. Even a couple of players incoming could make a hell of a difference. Still need 10 wins which is a big ask of this lot.

I guess we have to hope for decent results against Leicester and Everton. Scrape any points possible to lessen the load in the second half of the season. I guess we will need 35 points to stay up ?

Last edited: