Pinocchio

She is desperate for new Labour voters.
Desperate describes them all Chips.
Desperate for a policy, any policy,
Desperate to be woke, to carp to, criticise
Desperate to take the knee
Desperate to run the country down.

But that's where I like to see them:p

I thought it might be an office drinks do and not a full blown party with drunken
charades etc.
But it was 12 months ago.

I thought it might be an office drinks do and not a full blown party with drunken
charades etc.
But it was 12 months ago.
Fact is 12 months ago we were in full lockdown people were denied seeing family and friends that were dying in hospital cos they had to stick to the rules and this comes out doesn’t matter if it was a business meeting or whatever it just smacks of do as we say not as we do any trust left has probably been totally eroded and they will have little or no chance of enforcing any further restrictions unfortunately the next bone for the media to chew on will be how kier starmer and his clowns failed to nail down the government on this and voters will think the tories are a pile lying bstards but we’d rather have them than the limp left that have lost touch not only with the electorate but reality

Fact is 12 months ago we were in full lockdown people were denied seeing family and friends that were dying in hospital cos they had to stick to the rules and this comes out doesn’t matter if it was a business meeting or whatever it just smacks of do as we say not as we do any trust left has probably been totally eroded and they will have little or no chance of enforcing any further restrictions unfortunately the next bone for the media to chew on will be how kier starmer and his clowns failed to nail down the government on this and voters will think the tories are a pile lying bstards but we’d rather have them than the limp left that have lost touch not only with the electorate but reality
And no one ever drives over 70 mph Bully? Still one year on mate.

Did Mr Corbyn attend dn a party and got caught? Didn't Kay Burley fget caught?
But a long time ago in politics Bully.

And no one ever drives over 70 mph Bully? Still one year on mate.
Wonder if you would feel the same if you were denied access to a dying family member we wont know tho cos you wasn’t I can only imagine what it felt like at the time it’s easier for me to imagine not being able to see my wife as I’ve visited her in the past when things were touch and go and it’s only a couple of month or so ago she was admitted to hospital and I was the only one allowed to visit,the kids had a tough time of it not being allowed to see her this would have been magnified if she had been at deaths door,and if the worst had happened I’m pretty sure i would be very angry about what went off back then. And i know most of us break some law or other at some time (speeding is common I’ve been on the awareness course myself) but most would agree there are different levels of law breaking nobody is perfect but the law makers should be seen to be

Did Mr Corbyn attend dn a party and got caught? Didn't Kay Burley fget caught?
But a long time ago in politics Bully.
Couldn’t give a monkeys about these plenty of people broke the rules but they didn’t set them
im shocked tbh that you’re prepared to try and defend this

Wonder if you would feel the same if you were denied access to a dying family member we wont know tho cos you wasn’t I can only imagine what it felt like at the time it’s easier for me to imagine not being able to see my wife as I’ve visited her in the past when things were touch and go and it’s only a couple of month or so ago she was admitted to hospital and I was the only one allowed to visit,the kids had a tough time of it not being allowed to see her this would have been magnified if she had been at deaths door,and if the worst had happened I’m pretty sure i would be very angry about what went off back then. And i know most of us break some law or other at some time (speeding is common I’ve been on the awareness course myself) but most would agree there are different levels of law breaking nobody is perfect but the law makers should be seen to be
Bully, a full blown knees up in no.120 would make any diffeence to anyone dying mate. 10k die every week.