Credit where due. | Vital Football

Credit where due.

We really are best of both.

Saudi owner yet left as fuck.

Utterly remarkable. What a club.

And fuck Lewis Hamilton regardless. I genuinely hope he crashes and burns. It would be a fine day indeed.

You tell me.

If you're apologising on behalf of the forum, as if you're some appointed representative, then you must be aiming that at some particular imagined audience?

You continually confirm why you were expelled from S2. There gain is our loss unfortunately.

imagined audience?

From a guy who talks to himself on defunct Bladesmad classic

Is that your way of saying that you revere S2 users deeply and any of their esteemed users reading should know that there's at least one poster on here who doesn't endorse my oh how shocking views on that c**nt Hamilton?

You are one hell of a tired, empty man.

Last edited:
While I don't actually want to see Hamilton crash and die in the firey flames, even though I dont like the bloke, but I am defending Herbs right to feel that way.

What we get so much today is this attitude that 'you can't say that. Its hate' Well, so what. If you are capable of love, then you are capable of hate. We are all the person we want others to think we are, but we all have a shadow, we are all capable of darker thoughts, emotions, and actions. Knowing that keeps a limit on it, unless you are a narcissist, and you believe yourself to be perfect, and superior to others. Then you have convinced yourself that you are better than us, just like all those ***** who drove Caroline Flack to commit suicide and then spent a month pushing #bekind, before demanding people be sacked from their jobs and ostracised for not thinking the right way, all in the name of 'being kind'.

Hate reminds us of the dreadful people that we can become, if we don't check our attitudes every now and then and police our limits. Like the attitudes to people refusing vaxing. First we isolate them, then what? House arrest, then put them on trucks and take them to the Gulags, then we kill them because they are inferior to us? Don't say it can't happen, it happened in Russia several times, Nazi's, China multiple times, Croatia, Rwanda, Cambodia, Uganda, just last century. Even in the last 50 years we have multiple examples of how quickly we can we descend from a cohesive society into genocide, and we are at least three steps down that road right now. You know whats different between us and the guards at Belsen.? Nothing. They believed they were doing the right thing for the right reason.

While I don't actually want to see Hamilton crash and die in the firey flames, even though I dont like the bloke, but I am defending Herbs right to feel that way.

What we get so much today is this attitude that 'you can't say that. Its hate' Well, so what. If you are capable of love, then you are capable of hate. We are all the person we want others to think we are, but we all have a shadow, we are all capable of darker thoughts, emotions, and actions. Knowing that keeps a limit on it, unless you are a narcissist, and you believe yourself to be perfect, and superior to others. Then you have convinced yourself that you are better than us, just like all those ***** who drove Caroline Flack to commit suicide and then spent a month pushing #bekind, before demanding people be sacked from their jobs and ostracised for not thinking the right way, all in the name of 'being kind'.

Hate reminds us of the dreadful people that we can become, if we don't check our attitudes every now and then and police our limits. Like the attitudes to people refusing vaxing. First we isolate them, then what? House arrest, then put them on trucks and take them to the Gulags, then we kill them because they are inferior to us? Don't say it can't happen, it happened in Russia several times, Nazi's, China multiple times, Croatia, Rwanda, Cambodia, Uganda, just last century. Even in the last 50 years we have multiple examples of how quickly we can we descend from a cohesive society into genocide, and we are at least three steps down that road right now. You know whats different between us and the guards at Belsen.? Nothing. They believed they were doing the right thing for the right reason.

The saddest thing about all of this, apart from you being absolutely correct, is that those your post is directed at are narcissists and cannot conrmplate being wrong as in their distorted world anyone who thinks differently are inferior and to be treated with contempt.

The only chink of light is that as always the silent majority will prevail.

The saddest thing about all of this, apart from you being absolutely correct, is that those your post is directed at are narcissists and cannot conrmplate being wrong as in their distorted world anyone who thinks differently are inferior and to be treated with contempt.

The only chink of light is that as always the silent majority will prevail.
Self righteousness is the same as bile, it oozes from every pore if you're that kind of person.

Some just like to post it more than others.

Like the attitudes to people refusing vaxing. First we isolate them, then what? House arrest, then put them on trucks and take them to the Gulags, then we kill them because they are inferior to us? Don't say it can't happen, it happened in Russia several times, Nazi's, China multiple times, Croatia, Rwanda, Cambodia, Uganda, just last century. Even in the last 50 years we have multiple examples of how quickly we can we descend from a cohesive society into genocide, and we are at least three steps down that road right now.

And unbelievably, now fucking Germany look set to mandate vaccination, having already locked out the unwashed, sub human, unvaxxed untermensch from restaurants and bars, etc. Indeed the attitude from the EU seems pro mandate.

But this is just fine and can't possibly lead to anything worse - there's no precedent for it is there........!

I had missed the Australians now detaining people who don't want the vax and taking them to special 'containment camps'. This is a country who's head of state is the Queen, ffs... Can't happen..?

To even suggest mandatory vaccination is disgusting.

Research the drug companies, Fauci, Gates, WHO just for starters........

Follow the £££££

Forgot to say Hamilton is just a rich cu nt

In The Prison State of Australia they literally have the army turning up, forcing people out of their homes and shuttling them off to 'quarantine camps', merely for being close contacts of Covid positive people.

Nothing remotely sinister there, is there?

And if it happens there it can't happen anywhere else, surely?

It absolutely beggars belief but because, as always, it's the culmination of a stepped, gradual process and not something that's happened with a bang overnight, people barely notice.

Saw a quote about Australia that resonates here, that their problem "isn't that they're descendants of convicts, but that they're descendants of prison officers".