Rotten to the Core | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rotten to the Core

People were fined £10k for having private parties.

Surely, this shows that the "gathering" in Downing St (which no-one has denied happening) did in fact "break the rules".

Who on earth does Johnson have pictures of, given that he seems to be able to muddle through lie after lie, scandal after scandal, shambles after shambles?

This is surely a record for how many own goals can be scored in a single interview.

How stupid do these people take us for? (That's rhetorical ...... please don't answer, as there's no requirement for you to incriminate yourself).

It's still not known/admitted/confirmed if there was a party/event/gathering. However, if there was one, then no rules were broken ....... assurances have been given on this.:LOL: A 4 year old kid would be embarrassed at such a pathetic attempt at a denial of guilt.

The Met can't get involved cos Raab says they don't investigate stuff that happened in the past !!! Are these the most utterly STUPID words ever uttered by a government minister?

It's getting quite depressing.

They're no longer cracks ...... they're fissures. Those who supported him, who trumpeted him, who protected him, have had enough. He's exposed.

From the Telegraph ...
'The collapse of trust can be traced to the fatal flaws in Boris Johnson’s personality. The latest crisis in No 10 is no fleeting embarrassment; but a game-changer that has stripped the PM of any remaining credibility.'

From the Observer ...
1639384722085.png

How the hell did the country let this shit show happen? How on earth were people fooled by such an obvious narcissistic charlatan? In the US, amazingly, Trump still has his supporters ........ surely this mon is well and truly out on his ear. Surely !.

Apologies for my language, but I feel in this case, it's FULLY deserved ...

FUCK ME !!!

This can only be about keeping him quiet re the dirt he knows about ... the incompetent fool was sacked for breaching national security confidentiality, and yet gets this honour bestowed upon him.

I could cry. :cry:

1646327874782.png

I bet he now wishes his only troubles were being found out for going to parties ... and lying about putting dogs before people in Afghanistan ... and covering up the Russia report ... and getting his mate to pay for his decorating ... and a few free jollies ... and having an affair ... with a woman to whom he gave government funding ........ and lying about trade with NI .... oh Boris, if only you'd taken my advice, and left before Christmas.