Vital Villa Official Photography Thread | Page 93 | Vital Football

Vital Villa Official Photography Thread

Not sure here is the best place, but here goes.....

I'm usually good at backing up everything I have on my laptop onto an external hard drive.

However, for some unknown reason, I forgot to do so with my photos from about June onwards (Birthday and our mini holiday to the Gower). So yesterday afternoon, out of sheer boredom, I decided to take a look at my photos on my laptop. Only to find a whole file maked 'England' had disappeared. My Microsoft retrieval is switched off and my recycle bin is empty. I don't know how it disappeared, I don't know when it disappeared.

So I did a search and came up with easeus.com. It did a full search and I found what I believed I was looking for. Obviously once it's done the scan and come up with the results I had to pay (@£71) to actually retrieve them.

Paid the money, retrieved them only to find out of 101 'photos' only about 2 or 3 were worth it. Some are possibly repairable, the vast majority are not what I was looking for.

My question is; Does anyone here know of a good realiable file/photo retrieval site that you'd recommend?