MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City | Page 4 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City

I suspect they are the roads where councillors and the top (vastly overpaid) council officers live.
Always clear up bents green and we were less than 1/4 of a mile from where civilisation stopped and you were in the countryside 3 miles down the road in the city centre and no one could move 🤷‍♂️

Always clear up bents green and we were less than 1/4 of a mile from where civilisation stopped and you were in the countryside 3 miles down the road in the city centre and no one could move 🤷‍♂️
I thought this was thread was about the match v Brizzle City,double standards Wyatt Earp.:LOL: Oh yeah we won so you have to find summat to moan about don''t ya.:LOL: UTB

Looking closely from the kop view behind the goal Billy puts the ball in easily and efficiently and the keeper tries to save face ( not the ball) by then diving sideways and forwards to clatter Billy.

Looking closely from the kop view behind the goal Billy puts the ball in easily and efficiently and the keeper tries to save face ( not the ball) by then diving sideways and forwards to clatter Billy.
He was rolling about for a minute or more until he realised the ref wasn’t interested

I've watched the extended highlights and both our goals were excellent as was Wes's save in the first half in my opinion. Let's hopefully keep this up if not improve our performmance in Sunday's game v Cardiff. UTB

I've watched the extended highlights and both our goals were excellent as was Wes's save in the first half in my opinion. Let's hopefully keep this up if not improve our performmance in Sunday's game v Cardiff. UTB
the 1st was a decent finish from rhian but let’s be honest the time it took him turn control and hit it a half decent defender would have blocked it as although it wasn’t long I thought it seemed to take an age but when he got the shot off it was a stong hard one. The 2nd had quality written all over it

the 1st was a decent finish from rhian but let’s be honest the time it took him turn control and hit it a half decent defender would have blocked it as although it wasn’t long I thought it seemed to take an age but when he got the shot off it was a stong hard one. The 2nd had quality written all over it
Why not just be happy Rhian scored ya happy chuff. Anybody would think you were loke Alan Shearer when you played where as i bet you played more like Roy Cropper.:LOL: What was wrong with his goal at Blackburn was a it a goalkeeping mistake?:LOL: UTB

Why not just be happy Rhian scored ya happy chuff. Anybody would think you were loke Alan Shearer when you played where as i bet you played more like Roy Cropper.:LOL: What was wrong with his goal at Blackburn was a it a goalkeeping mistake?:LOL: UTB
What’s wrong with saying what I saw his goal at Blackburn was an excellent instinctive finish his goal on Sunday was a good shot on target but the time he took to control it at least 2 touches and turn to shoot any decent championship defender would have had a foot in or at least a block if you can’t see that fair enough that’s your opinion but it was clear and obvious to me still glad he scored just he needs to sharpen up imo

What’s wrong with saying what I saw his goal at Blackburn was an excellent instinctive finish his goal on Sunday was a good shot on target but the time he took to control it at least 2 touches and turn to shoot any decent championship defender would have had a foot in or at least a block if you can’t see that fair enough that’s your opinion but it was clear and obvious to me still glad he scored just he needs to sharpen up imo
Alr8 Roy Cropper. :LOL: UTB