Club statement - Charlie Wyke | Page 5 | Vital Football

Club statement - Charlie Wyke

Since when have I claimed to be that.
If that's the only connection what are the odds 🤔
No rowing back - just a change of focus - if first theory is incorrect move on to the next until you solve the question - logical thinking.
If you subscribe to doing nowt as it's all coincidental that's your perogative.
Don't be bleating when the next player goes down !
Ah
PRINCE2

Since when have I claimed to be that.
If that's the only connection what are the odds 🤔
No rowing back - just a change of focus - if first theory is incorrect move on to the next until you solve the question - logical thinking.
If you subscribe to doing nowt as it's all coincidental that's your perogative.
Don't be bleating when the next player goes down !
Can I request you respectfully withdraw your comments (&further comments) on this thread as this thread is primarily to wish Charlie Wyke well.

Can I request you respectfully withdraw your comments (&further comments) on this thread as this thread is primarily to wish Charlie Wyke well.

It isn't just Hampton who u shud be respectfully asking them to withdraw their unwanted or their unsubstantiated comments on what should solely be a post for well wishing / positive comments on CW's Well being & future health.

Which I have done - sorry but respectfully who decided no wider debate was allowed ? Right now it's the most adjacent place to debate the concerning events affecting increasing numbers of footballers - there must be a causal link somewhere as the odds of so (relative to other sports) many footballers being affected by cardiac events are large - it warrants swift and comprehensive investigation. I was told to stop being disrespectful by one poster for raising this and will restate that's all well and good but sit on your hands and do nothing then feel bad when the next event happens with potentially a more tragic outcome
Happy for Arthur or Fear to move any non Charlie items to an off topic area if the majority call for it and no issues from me.

Bit slow to this, haven't been on here and don't watch SSN or follow any Tics twitter people, so absolutely gobsmacked at the news.

GET WELL SOON CHARLIE ❤️

Man's an important lad to us, but more important is that the big fella recovers well and his family/friends are being looked after too. UTFT.

Which I have done - sorry but respectfully who decided no wider debate was allowed ? Right now it's the most adjacent place to debate the concerning events affecting increasing numbers of footballers - there must be a causal link somewhere as the odds of so (relative to other sports) many footballers being affected by cardiac events are large - it warrants swift and comprehensive investigation. I was told to stop being disrespectful by one poster for raising this and will restate that's all well and good but sit on your hands and do nothing then feel bad when the next event happens with potentially a more tragic outcome
Happy for Arthur or Fear to move any non Charlie items to an off topic area if the majority call for it and no issues from me.

Hampton not trying to tell u what to do but perhaps if your feelings on this are so strong then why not create a thread for it rather than it being discussed on this thread which in turn will free up this thread for what it was intended for. Then those that wish to discuss their differences around vaccinations will be free to do so.

Don't you think it'll be more effective if we do something positive/take actions eg get supporters group together and lobby the politicians. I believe in action which could lead to results instead of posting on forums which are not read by many.

Don't you think it'll be more effective if we do something positive/take actions eg get supporters group together and lobby the politicians. I believe in action which could lead to results instead of posting on forums which are not read by many.

Nobody should be denounced for asking questions. I think it's concerning what's happening at the moment and an investigation may be required if this continues. As for Wyke, I just hope that he's ok and that he's back playing soon. It would be cruel if his career comes to an end so soon.

Nobody should be denounced for asking questions. I think it's concerning what's happening at the moment and an investigation may be required if this continues. As for Wyke, I just hope that he's ok and that he's back playing soon. It would be cruel if his career comes to an end so soon.

Sorry, but this whole thing started by a a post which implied that the vaccine was the cause of Charlie's collapse. It wasn't.

Sorry, but this whole thing started by a a post which implied that the vaccine was the cause of Charlie's collapse. It wasn't.

I'm talking more generally. If a person has a concern, it should be ok to raise it, as long as they're not claiming to have definitive answers.

I'm talking more generally. If a person has a concern, it should be ok to raise it, as long as they're not claiming to have definitive answers.
That's just it ....... the poster presumed that they did have an answer ........ definitive or not. They were wrong ...... but they used the opportunity to make a wider generalisation (re "the big lie" !)

Which everyone now accepts wasn't the case and as you are well aware then progressed to ask the question if not that then what as something is clearly "up"
Then a few went skriking about it as folk aren't allowed to suggest alternative theories apparently.....!
Anyrode - not playing tennis with you tonight as don't want to bring the happy mood down 😁

Which everyone now accepts wasn't the case and as you are well aware then progressed to ask the question if not that then what as something is clearly "up"
Then a few went skriking about it as folk aren't allowed to suggest alternative theories apparently.....!
Anyrode - not playing tennis with you tonight as don't want to bring the happy mood down 😁

When u do decide you want to 'play tennis' can u please take it to another thread & not this one 🤔

When u do decide you want to 'play tennis' can u please take it to another thread & not this one 🤔
Thought about it and not sure if you watched highlights on quest tonight but all round latics legend Colin Murray was making the same point I have been in the same convo as the Charlie story and the wider panel calling for urgent investigation- maybe he and they should pipe down or go elsewhere as well as it's not relevant ? 🤔

What he actually said was that uneducated people should stop spouting shit about something they know nothing about in regards the vaccines.

Thought about it and not sure if you watched highlights on quest tonight but all round latics legend Colin Murray was making the same point I have been in the same convo as the Charlie story and the wider panel calling for urgent investigation- maybe he and they should pipe down or go elsewhere as well as it's not relevant ? 🤔
He didn't say that,He said in the way that Chris Whitty shouldn't be a football pundit then football pundits and fans should not be experts on Vaccine ethicacy!