Where's the Match Thread you sick freaks? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Where's the Match Thread you sick freaks?

Going nowhere

Don't have a good enough squad. Creating very little. Even when they went to ten men...I knew we wouldn't score.

good second half, worral was outstanding.
grabbs dawdled and missed a great opportunity inside the box and generally just half a yard slow up top. 8 away games. long may it continue. you reds

Inches in it for those late chances for Lolley and Grabban, and looked like a handball in their box at the end.

The ball never broke for us the whole game. Gritty performance, West Brom missed a couple of great chances, but we deserved at least a point tonight.

3 points from the last 3 slowing our points per games up, I'd like to see Carvhlo get a little chance we aren't creating much last few games. The 3 at the back is still the best formation for us but bong is like being a player down, apparently tutu is back Monday too soon for the posh game but I prey he's able to step in quickly.

Happy with a point away at West Brom, especially when they went down to 10 because we always seem to shit the bed for extra embarrassment.

The ref gave Luton a point but that soft goal at Reading is still haunting me. Ruined the week overall.

Cooper will get us close to the playoffs if we get him some reinforcements. Having to play Bong is just a bad joke. Zink and Lolley beyond terrible lately. No back up for Grabz either.

Maybe we should have done better with a man more on the pitch, but WBA gave up and concentrated to not conceded. Did the substitutions work? Maybe Lolley did a bit more than Zink, but not much. On the other hand Mighten has gone backwards. I think it's better if we remained with three at the back, replaced Bong with a more forward mind player and gave more freedom to Spence. By going 4 at the back, practically we lost Spence, as there was no one covering him when venturing forward.
The midfield was coping well even before the sending off. A more attacking full back nd moving Grabban in the centre that's what we should have done.
Anyway, a good point at a difficult ground. Not many teams come away from the Hawthorns with a point.
A point to worry about, goals have dried up.

Wonder if Silva is any good, he's quick might be worth a try over mighten if he's not going to take players on.

Better second half, a game of nearly's for us as we just couldn't quite get on the end of things as Warburton would have said fine margins, but they had several good chances good job they couldn't shoot straight. Worrall excellent everyone else OK ish even Bong. We really do need more creativity and more up front, it looks like case of trying to stay in touch until January and see what the recruitment team can come up with.

Bong was 4 out 10, they got passed him every time. Can't pass, can't defend, can't carry the ball and can't head. Could put anyone there and it would be an upgrade.

Bong was 4 out 10, they got passed him every time. Can't pass, can't defend, can't carry the ball and can't head. Could put anyone there and it would be an upgrade.
Whilst I agree with you that defensively he's a liability, the one thing that he can do is cross a ball. Like a lot of players, I think he would be a better player if he were more confident.
Hopefully, Tutu is back soon.