Predict the Attendance - Accrington Stanley (H) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Predict the Attendance - Accrington Stanley (H)

I think that there are some very optimistic predictions here, given the weather prospects, the fact that we have just suffered a very poor performance at home to Portsmouth, have scored just once at home in the league since Charlton on 16th October (in the 42nd minute Vs Shrewsbury) in three games and don't seem to have any clue as to how to score. Now, it's not like me to be so negative, but I am really worried about the games between today and the promised land of January.
I doubt that there will be anything like 8,000 there on Saturday, even with the offer. I just hope and pray that I am wrong!

Well going by the seats sold on seating Map the CO-OP, St Andrews and South Park ends are virtually sold out with only oddments left plus there are about 200 or so gone in the SW so far. So unless a lot don't turn up we must be around 9,000 tickets sold already incl say 150-200 away fans.

Allowing for some no shows for the weather I am going for

Well going by the seats sold on seating Map the CO-OP, St Andrews and South Park ends are virtually sold out with only oddments left plus there are about 200 or so gone in the SW so far. So unless a lot don't turn up we must be around 9,000 tickets sold already incl say 150-200 away fans.

Yep, looking at the seating plan, there looks to only be about 100 seats left in the co-op alone for tomorrow. That’s if the system is working properly obviously.

People are researching before making a guess. I thought this was a game of pick a random number