Jokanovic going to be Sacked ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Jokanovic going to be Sacked ?

Football Insider (O'Rourke's company) are reporting that Heckingbottom will be interim manager again. Not a surprise really.
So predictable and an absolute joke. McCabe had his time and it was 100% time for a new owner but the Prince has shown already he is not the man. He is very knee jerk. He talks the talk but cannot back that up financially. Where is the all seeing all knowing Van Winkel in all this ?. The Prince is no better than the Chancer, 2 control freaks who know nothing about how to run a football club.
Has Sheffield football every had 2 worst owners at the same time ?.

Its going to be Heckingbottom - the most underwhelming appointment in my whole time as a Blades fan.
Back to square one.

Its going to be Heckingbottom - the most underwhelming appointment in my whole time as a Blades fan.
Back to square one.
Define your square one Aya. Harris, Sirrell, Porterfield,Bassett,Warnock, Nobson,Adkins, Wier(d), Cluff ?

Like the team we're great at going backwards.

For me we need a manager who can work wonders on a low budget and has proven that at a number of clubs. Mark Robins (Coventry) fits that spec.

Define your square one Aya. Harris, Sirrell, Porterfield,Bassett,Warnock, Nobson,Adkins, Wier(d), Cluff ?

Like the team we're great at going backwards.

Supporting a team with no real hope of getting anywhere. Blame the Prince 100% for this one..... no need to compare to McCabe because he's history.....the Prince has turned out to be just as bad.

Back to square one.
This what I was told a couple of weeks back and tbh if it’s short term until they can get their original target blessin in then I’d take that but this board aren’t doing a very good job of convincing me they know what they’re doing, I would have preferred them to back the man they gave the job to but now that’s gone I hope they go for blessin but it’s like pin the tail on the donkey
comedy club

As Banter FC, we need a banter manager.

Because let's be honest, we're hopeless. So we might as well at least have a good laugh along the way to wherever the hell it is we're going.

Warnock is the man.

Supporting a team with no real hope of getting anywhere. Blame the Prince 100% for this one..... no need to compare to McCabe because he's history.....the Prince has turned out to be just as bad.
Of course I should have used owners and chairmen to define where square one starts.
That list is worse
Wragg Laver,McDonald, Brealey,Woolhouse etc etc tec

This what I was told a couple of weeks back and tbh if it’s short term until they can get their original target blessin in then I’d take that but this board aren’t doing a very good job of convincing me they know what they’re doing, I would have preferred them to back the man they gave the job to but now that’s gone I hope they go for blessin but it’s like pin the tail on the donkey
comedy club

You're in the know Bully? I can take Hecky once as a stop gap, but twice.......that's just daft. Either he's good enough or he isn't. We've wasted a whole season and gone backwards in the process.

As is usual, there are a number of competing rumours at the moment. Some say that Hecky is going to be permanent and not just interim, others say that Warnock met with the club yesterday and a third has it that we've approached Rotherham for permission to speak to Paul Warne. There's probably more out there that I haven't seen as well, probably all false. It's like a mini silly season outside of a transfer window!

Edit: Another one saying Nuno is our preferred target...

You're in the know Bully? I can take Hecky once as a stop gap, but twice.......that's just daft. Either he's good enough or he isn't. We've wasted a whole season and gone backwards in the process.
I got some info a couple of weeks ago that this could be in the offing from a reliable source that got silenced when wilder arrived and info dried up it was the first bit I received in a long time see post #18

Goodbye vital - sad about that
Goodbye s2 - meh
Goodbye and good fucking riddance to Sheffield United, if it was human it would be in a home for the severely mentally retarded.

You'll be back MNM............its like an itch that just wont go away
Feel the same today - but you can't just ditch a club - you're stuck with it for life

Bigger club (although thats debateable at the moment)

In terms of supporter base, it's probably about the same. In terms of overall success we probably edge it. In terms of success in my lifetime, Coventry are way bigger than us. Regardless of all of that, they are 4th and we are 16th. I wouldn't leave them for us if I was Robins.

In terms of supporter base, it's probably about the same. In terms of overall success we probably edge it. In terms of success in my lifetime, Coventry are way bigger than us. Regardless of all of that, they are 4th and we are 16th. I wouldn't leave them for us if I was Robins.
The whole stadium issue would be the only possible reason as they never seem to know what ground they are playing at from one season to the next.