Nottingham Forest V Luton town sponsored by Thermos | Page 10 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest V Luton town sponsored by Thermos

Line up Buchanan for Jan 1st.

For WBA maybe it's a 4-3-3 if he isn't going to go back to 3-4-3.

He has a decision to make at LB of course, but the mid 3 of Ojeda, Yates, Garner, with Johnson, Grabban and Zinc up top

Line up Buchanan for Jan 1st.

For WBA maybe it's a 4-3-3 if he isn't going to go back to 3-4-3.

He has a decision to make at LB of course, but the mid 3 of Ojeda, Yates, Garner, with Johnson, Grabban and Zinc up top
Good to see that you appear to have accepted that Yates is an integral & important cog in the Forest midfield.We certainly missed him last night

Just had chance to watch the highlights on Sky.... they didn't show the Zinca penalty incident.

Ojeda had a good debut, Spence is a great attacking outlet and the 2 saves from Samba are just fantastic.

We were, on balance, just above average - but, Luton came to frustrate. I do agree with Coops we were just starting to break them down and probably would had we not been playing against 14.

Officials were woeful and certainly favoured Luton, but on the replay you can see why he awarded the penalty.

I thought Coops made mistakes - Taylor was cruising for a 2nd yellow in first half (although, should have scored in 2nd) and when Colback got booked, it was just a matter of time until we had a player sent off. Think the confrontation with female linesman made the ref's decision.

Cooper should made the changes earlier, taking off Taylor & Colback, but redeemed himself in the changes he did then make when we were down to 10 - as Figgy, Bong & Cafu did enough to help us get a point.

Thought, Johnson was very poor tonight, really lacked effort, offered nothing defensively & would have been the first replaced had Cooper not had to react to the red card. Thought their CH could have got a red for the late challenge on Johnson at the end & how Mpanzu Ruddock avoided 2 yellows for his multiple fouls 2 is mystifying.

Finally - can we get the players to invest in boots with studs, rather than playing in flip flops?

Just had chance to watch the highlights on Sky.... they didn't show the Zinca penalty incident.

Ojeda had a good debut, Spence is a great attacking outlet and the 2 saves from Samba are just fantastic.

We were, on balance, just above average - but, Luton came to frustrate. I do agree with Coops we were just starting to break them down and probably would had we not been playing against 14.

Officials were woeful and certainly favoured Luton, but on the replay you can see why he awarded the penalty.

I thought Coops made mistakes - Taylor was cruising for a 2nd yellow in first half (although, should have scored in 2nd) and when Colback got booked, it was just a matter of time until we had a player sent off. Think the confrontation with female linesman made the ref's decision.

Cooper should made the changes earlier, taking off Taylor & Colback, but redeemed himself in the changes he did then make when we were down to 10 - as Figgy, Bong & Cafu did enough to help us get a point.

Thought, Johnson was very poor tonight, really lacked effort, offered nothing defensively & would have been the first replaced had Cooper not had to react to the red card. Thought their CH could have got a red for the late challenge on Johnson at the end & how Mpanzu Ruddock avoided 2 yellows for his multiple fouls 2 is mystifying.

Finally - can we get the players to invest in boots with studs, rather than playing in flip flops?
ITTO plaice this on the rhyming with chip shops spreadsheet please chap!

If he doesn’t score or create a goal then Johnson does nothing in a game. Goes missing and does very little defensive work. He certainly doesn’t seem to be a team player.

Couple that with his dads rants and I think we would be better off selling and bringing in someone who will do the job he is asked to do.

If he doesn’t score or create a goal then Johnson does nothing in a game. Goes missing and does very little defensive work. He certainly doesn’t seem to be a team player.

Couple that with his dads rants and I think we would be better off selling and bringing in someone who will do the job he is asked to do.
BJ is a kid, lets not forget that the one thing they will be is inconsistent, but still offfer flashes that can bring a goal in a side that doesnt have many goalscorers.
Besides, Coops needs to stop playing him on the left, he isnt a left sided player, full stop. He is playing left because Coops if forcing Loley in to the side and we are losing out , not gaining

Tunisia are a decent side, Im sure actually in the top 25 or so. Ireland would be about 50th
Exactly. And further, it is more accurately "Harry Arter has played for Ireland", whereas Drager plays for Tunisia, and scored for them, the other day, in an important match that puts them on- course for World Cup qualification.
Carl Jenkinson has played for England, but I don't think that Trent Alexander- Arnold or Reece James are losing much sleep over that.

Since HE is clearly too busy to do the match fred what are people's thoughts on line up bearing in mind everyone is either injured, suspended, frozen out, not played?

Will it matter anyway against wba?

Fwiw i would go 343 since we dont have a LB. Probably ask lolz to be wing back. Bring grabz back. Seriously consider my bestie cafu. Ojeda looked worth another start.

Since HE is clearly too busy to do the match fred what are people's thoughts on line up bearing in mind everyone is either injured, suspended, frozen out, not played?

Fwiw i would go 343 since we dont have a LB. Probably ask lolz to be wing back. Bring grabz back. Seriously consider my bestie cafu. Ojeda looked worth another start.

Yeah. 3:4:3. It matches WBA and plays to our strengths. Feel Yates will come in for Brian and Zincs BJ and Grabs will be front 3. Full backs are the issue. Do we go with Bong, move Spence to LB and Drager or Back come in or do we go with Richardson. He did play for Exeter at LB although he has always been RB at Forest. He did play LB for a couple of games early in season for Forest and did OK. Wouldn’t play Lolley at LB. WBA will have him on toast. This is going to be situation till Jan so needs sorting. Richardson or Spence is my preferred option. Bong is not the future.

WBA have pace upfront so can’t see fullbacks bombing on unless chasing game. WBA lack pace in back three therefore would suggest Grabban dropping deep to pull one out of the centre and Zincs and BJ pushing right up on their central defenders when we have the ball. We are due a bit of luck so a few calls must go our way some time soon.

Lolz wing back?

Have you just had a Paz special?

Lolz wing back?

Have you just had a Paz special?

Not yet but i just feel we are.not at our best trying to nick a one nil as we are too likely to cencede. Think we need to turn up and have a go. Agree with polly that wba back 3 are slow but teams beginning to work out BJ imo

I dont want to move spence as he has been doing well. Would prefer experience over a newbie so thats why id go for lolz.

If spence can switch and keep form and drager just slots right in then problem solved but a lot of ifs.

Had my psycho hat on chap! I would take Lolley off the list and have him and Mighten on the bench with both likely to come on later depending on the circumstances.

I liked the play 12 men, as BJ often goes invisible i thought we had at least an even chance of getting away with it.