Nottingham Forest V Luton town sponsored by Thermos | Page 7 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest V Luton town sponsored by Thermos

Phew...at least we got a draw...I think that following the sending off we went too defensive and let Luton boss the game. Yes we were playing with 10 men, but I think by being at home we could have caused them more problems. A good number of players looks like they are tiring up now after the series of good results we had a few weeks ago. We need to stay strong and maybe get another 3 wins before January until reinforcements arrive. A number of players are simply playing on empty.

Colback is not a full back. Not his fault. Who will play left back v WBA. Either Drager, Richardson or Spence, all right backs to move across my preference is Spence to LB and Drager at RB. Yates and Garner in midfield. Brian did OK.

Poor recruitment is killing us, Colback and Taylor cannot be your back up left back and striker. Colback has been immense in the middle lately, such a waste.

Ojeda was a positive for me but Taylor, Zinkz and Johnson were dreadful. After Friday it will be 2 points from 9. That embarrassingly soft Scott Dann goal will have ruined our week.

Well, can't really complain at a point with 10 men. Ref was dreadful. Should have had a pen.

But we're crying out for reinforcements at full back and up front. I fear for us a little playing WBA on Friday with Bong at LB, given Colback is now suspended...

We looked what we are right now, an upper mid table team. I'll take that given the shite start to this season. Both sides looked shattered at the end, can't fault either team for effort. Terrible officials again.

The 3421 should probably come back in, as a club we seem to not like the 4231. Friday will be interesting guess Yates comes back in but lb is a big issue, get that lad of Derby in January we need a solid 2 lbs.

The 3421 should probably come back in, as a club we seem to not like the 4231. Friday will be interesting guess Yates comes back in but lb is a big issue, get that lad of Derby in January we need a solid 2 lbs.

The Lad from Derby is injured !

Yeah but it's understandable looking to not lose down to 10
We made them look good though, and they aren’t. I didn’t like Fig for Taylor, and Johnson was non existent tonight. We gave up with half hour to go. I didn’t like it, sorry.

How many more times are we going to be screwed over by poor refereeing this season it really is becoming a not very funny joke. Again a decent point in the end for obvious reasons.
I have to say I have been one of Samba's biggest critics, but he came through for us tonight, let's hope that performance restores his confidence. Clearly Ojeda has something to offer, always on the move, always wanting the ball, and apart from one poor pass used the ball well, for a young man, who has moved from the other side of the world to a new country, making his debut in one of the toughest league's in the world a really encouraging debut
We have to get this striker situation sorted in January we can't go on like this it's really holding the whole team back although another thing just noticed on the stats 1 successful cross from 13 needs addressing.
One last thing someone needs to have a close look at either the pitch of the players footwear as at times it was like Bambi on ice.
Think we'll win Friday, when I was growing up we used to win at WBA most seasons even when we had a poor side

How many more times are we going to be screwed over by poor refereeing this season it really is becoming a not very funny joke. Again a decent point in the end for obvious reasons.
I have to say I have been one of Samba's biggest critics, but he came through for us tonight, let's hope that performance restores his confidence. Clearly Ojeda has something to offer, always on the move, always wanting the ball, and apart from one poor pass used the ball well, for a young man, who has moved from the other side of the world to a new country, making his debut in one of the toughest league's in the world a really encouraging debut
We have to get this striker situation sorted in January we can't go on like this it's really holding the whole team back although another thing just noticed on the stats 1 successful cross from 13 needs addressing.
One last thing someone needs to have a close look at either the pitch of the players footwear as at times it was like Bambi on ice.
Think we'll win Friday, when I was growing up we used to win at WBA most seasons even when we had a poor side
Striker, left back and another forward. And that’s not including another right back if Spence is recalled.