Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Albania | Page 4 | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Albania

Bit of a go through the motions second half but you can't complain about a 5-0 win.

Just that tricky away tie on Monday now for the point to get to the finals

Really disappointed with the second half. Hoped we would push on and score two or three more, but it was a real borefest.

I would say any team that is 5-0 up at half time, has earned the right to 45 mins off*. Plus we need to be fully rested up for San Marino.

* I would settle for this every game with the imps.

Finally, a meaningless England game I didn't know was happening!
Kane as overrated as they come. England national team not far behind.
Looking forward to the "what went wrong " inquest when it really matters.
Enjoyed my curry with a departing colleague more than I could possibly be have been entertained by the football.

Enjoyed my curry with a departing colleague more than I could possibly be have been entertained by the football.
Then I won’t tell you what happening on Monday, but recommend you book another curry

Cool story bro...

Having just reached a World Cup semi and a Euros Final you’re not easily pleased are you …. how on earth did you cope watching The Imps pre-Cowley’s?

Perfect four from ?????

Header, right foot, left foot, penalty...who am I talking about, and who were the opponents?
If it wasn't Margetts as per Cricklewood, the only other contender that springs to mind is Forrester v Mansfield.