Us vs some northern monkeys sponsored by greta thunberg | Page 2 | Vital Football

Us vs some northern monkeys sponsored by greta thunberg

delighted, clean sheet, 2 goals, perfect first half. Great to have changed it up, means we actually have a plan b and teams cant be sure what we will do.

preston are one of our bogy teams and after watching the pts piss away was getting calm but nervous. keep this up and we have every chance of getting in the play offs
until Grabban`s goal I think it was even ...and still it is. Preston a dangerous animal, especially if they pull a goal back ... we need to keep pressing their defence, their midfield is good Potts is giving a hard time to our defence ...who knows maybe today we will do the opposite of the previous weeks ... bring on Figi and take off Mighten ...

As it stands, Forest are 10 points above relegation and 4 points off the play-offs..... (last berth held by Blackburn Rovers, who lost 7- 0 in the week)

Really good first half and a pretty professional second, bogey side put down 3-0 can't really complain about anything. Colback probably my mom controlled the middle with Yates and scored a good goal. Ref gave us a pen, thought he had a shout for another near the end but obviously the Preston defender didn't enter him.

Great listening on Radio Nottingham.

Dodgy spell early in the second half which forced me to do some dusting, then we got the third and I could go back to the crossword.

If we can turn round the home form, playoffs are still a real possibility.

Made me laugh reading Preston forum.

Apparently Forrest (they can’t spell) were awful - i have to say Preston were a dirty team (15 fouls, 4 yellow cards) always have been physical and not the pretty football that we are starting to play under Cooper.

Brennan is such a breath of fresh air. I think we will struggle to keep him in January transfer window for a fee of £15m or the likes. I think he has to be worth as much as Ollie Watkins in the £25m region come January if he carries on form like this.

Midfield is solid and colback and Yates made the positions theirs...

Djed Spence - what a player we really need to sign him permanently but i suspect Warnock will be sacked at Boro and he will go back…