Match Thread: Lincoln City v Shrewsbury Town | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Shrewsbury Town

Nearly a comedy last minute winner for them, but 2 points dropped in another painful watch at the LNER …. was there really 8,000 in the ground, because it didn’t look it?

Well imps I’ve enjoyed better games but 12th we are still in the PO chase. Thanks for your company on here. Hopefully I’ll get home up to Sincil Bank before Christmas. Have a good weekend
But closer to the bottom 4 than the top 7.

Glad to settle for a point in the end. Judging solely by the commentary we weren't half as good in midfield as against Wigan.

I may be wrong... but i guess both jackson and bishop had possible concussion ~ allowing 2 extra subs. 3 subs is definitely the standard rule.

I am not one to criticise pissing around at the back too much but why, when you have a freelancer ck just outside your own box, pass it back to the keeper for the keeper to then pass it back to the freekuck taker? That just invites attackers to attack.

Correct. Concussion subs don't count towards your normal sub count. I've got it in my head you're allowed two concussion subs.

Everything felt flat today. Very very flat.

The positives for me were Maguire who showed some quality, N’Lundulu lively and thought Sanders looked good when he came on except one poor cross.

Robson looked shattered.

Find Adelakun incredibly frustrating. Very rare I criticise players online but he looks a poor signing. How we’ve let Anderson go and signed him is beyond me.

Crowd very quiet. Rare off day for the 617?