Gil is like Ardiles, a little bit?! | Vital Football

Gil is like Ardiles, a little bit?!

Spursex

Alert Team
‘Please, let him be’: Ossie Ardiles sends message to Tottenham fans about winger

subhankar_mondal_pic_54586.jpg

Subhankar Mondal

Osvaldo Ardiles has said on Twitter that Tottenham Hotspur fans should not compare Bryan Gil to him.
Ardiles has raved about Tottenham winger Gil and believes that the 20-year-old winger has a bright future ahead of him.

The former Tottenham Hotspur and Argentina international midfielder has outlined the attributes of Gil that make him so special.

The Spurs legend has also asked Spurs fans not to make comparisons between him and the 20-year-old Spain international.
Earlier this week, former Tottenham star Graham Roberts said on Twitter that Gil “has a little bit of “ of Ardiles about him.
Gil joined Tottenham from Sevilla in the summer transfer window and has done quite well for the North London club so far.

The youngster has shown glimpses of his quality in two substitute appearances in the Premier League and one appearance in the Carabao Cup.

more here:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/24/bryan-gil-tottenham-ardiles/

I love the way he is settling in . His all round game is good . He is all over the pitch he and made a few good tackles on Wednesday night against wolves , deep in our half .

I’m very impressed to be honest . He was unlucky not to score , and took his penalty well.

It’s plain to see he is getting his confidence going .

I love the way he is settling in . His all round game is good . He is all over the pitch he and made a few good tackles on Wednesday night against wolves , deep in our half .

I’m very impressed to be honest . He was unlucky not to score , and took his penalty well.

It’s plain to see he is getting his confidence going .
Agreed.

.... and I think with games he'll find a way cope with the physicality, as per Ossie and Luka. He makes up for it by being able to sense danger and knows when to quickly release the ball or try running with it.

Gil has confidence in spades...you can see it. He has already surpasses Berg so should start.

Our best attacking lineup:

Son
Gil...Ndom...Lucas