Colney | Vital Football

Colney

Last edited:
They only told you half the story!

They have also applied for planning permission for an Admin and Media building.

In addition they have also made a planning application regarding the recladding of the First Team building (the one that Chase had built) and the security hut.

If they are granted planning permission, I wonder when building will commence? Next summer? Furthermore I wonder how much this is going to cost. Anybody have a rough idea the cost of an indoor super pool and sauna?

No idea what putting Cantwell, pukki, Rupp and idah in goal during training is going to do. Get them doing shooting practice

They only told you half the story!

They have also applied for planning permission for an Admin and Media building.

In addition they have also made a planning application regarding the recladding of the First Team building (the one that Chase had built) and the security hut.

If they are granted planning permission, I wonder when building will commence? Next summer? Furthermore I wonder how much this is going to cost. Anybody have a rough idea the cost of an indoor super pool and sauna?

So Webber thinks Colney is complete once the Recovery wing is built.
What about the Admin and Media building?

Planners are even worse than ever.
Maybe they will refuse it based on a tree being within 100 metres,
a bat being seen 5 years ago 2 miles away and the fact that the Architecture does not copy that of 100 years ago.

the fact that the Architecture does not copy that of 100 years ago.
1) I hope the Debenhams site in the city centre gets knocked down
and redeveloped.

2) Its crazy what buildings built in the last 100 years have listed status. I hope nobody is stupid enough to get a listed status for the existing Debenhams building.

1) I hope the Debenhams site in the city centre gets knocked down
and redeveloped.

2) Its crazy what buildings built in the last 100 years have listed status. I hope nobody is stupid enough to get a listed status for the existing Debenhams building.
According to edp all bar ground floor is being removed ( retail ) and then a horrible looking office block type design is planned 3 storeys higher than existing and used for yet more student accommodation.